Sunday Weigh In (6/17/2018)

last week 150
this week 150

NSVs: I was called "skinny", "small" and "petite" this week. I tend to think of myself as an average size and still cannot wrap my mind around that.

isn't it strange? just give yourself time, that's what your mind needs

over the last month I have been doing regular exercise including a Miranda Esmonde-White DVD for back pain relief. I'm proud because it's very hard for me. it doesn't help that she says things like we are just stretching and later we'll get to the "real strengthening" :eek:.

my long-term goal is to be able to do her regular programs and, ok, my real goal is to have legs that are shaped like her's. :geek:

last week 150
this week 150

isn't it strange? just give yourself time, that's what your mind needs

over the last month I have been doing regular exercise including a Miranda Esmonde-White DVD for back pain relief. I'm proud because it's very hard for me. it doesn't help that she says things like we are just stretching and later we'll get to the "real strengthening" :eek:.

my long-term goal is to be able to do her regular programs and, ok, my real goal is to have legs that are shaped like her's. :geek:
Doing good. As for exercise, you start somewhere and go from there.

LW: 124
TW: 126

Not upset about the gain. I was feeling old and a bit rundown so I decided to dye my hair. Get rid of the gray. So as my Hairdresser would it's a warm brown. It looks to red to me. I like it but since I had so much gray I think it is a bit darker then I would have wanted. I can live with it and in 6 weeks when I go back I will have it lightened a bit. Its a demi-permanent so hopefully it's possible.

Have a good week all.

Whit

LW: 124
TW: 126

Not upset about the gain. I was feeling old and a bit rundown so I decided to dye my hair. Get rid of the gray. So as my Hairdresser would it's a warm brown. It looks to red to me. I like it but since I had so much gray I think it is a bit darker then I would have wanted. I can live with it and in 6 weeks when I go back I will have it lightened a bit. Its a demi-permanent so hopefully it's possible.

Have a good week all.

Whit
Good for you.

LOL, some of us gain/lose on a semi regular basis. I figure as long as I stay in the 130's, I'm fine altho above 146 and some of my pants get tighter than I like.

I'm embracing my gray. The hard part is not the color but the texture. The gray is stiffer (for lack of a better word) and doesn't feel as soft as my hair did 10 years ago.

Last weigh in 166.6
Yesterday 164.2

Still at it, slow and steady. Tooth issue resolved. This was a freaking news flash for me: swimming at #108 less than my former baseline is so different than swimming now. Two things in particular--I just do not float like I did and so swimming is so much harder. My ass feels like lead in the water and it's a lot of work to get myself going. It does not help that I have lost some strength in this process. I'm working on it with weights and resistance bands etc but damn. I love swimming though (it's therapy) so I am motivated to keep working at it. It was just such a surprise as I had not read anything about swimming after weight loss. Thanks for being here!

Sorry for missing last week.
2 weeks ago 309.4
this week 316.4
Oops, wrong direction. I know you’ll be heading back down.
Last weigh in 166.6
Yesterday 164.2

Still at it, slow and steady. Tooth issue resolved. This was a freaking news flash for me: swimming at #108 less than my former baseline is so different than swimming now. Two things in particular--I just do not float like I did and so swimming is so much harder. My ass feels like lead in the water and it's a lot of work to get myself going. It does not help that I have lost some strength in this process. I'm working on it with weights and resistance bands etc but damn. I love swimming though (it's therapy) so I am motivated to keep working at it. It was just such a surprise as I had not read anything about swimming after weight loss. Thanks for being here!
Good for you.

I never floated easily. Even at my fittest during my military training, I couldn’t float on my back. My lower half sank, taking me under. I had to float on my front, coming up for air.

Latest posts

Back