Sunday Weigh In (6/13/2021)

Last Week: 226
This Week: 222.5

Bought a bunch of new clothes for vacation. I know they won't last me forever, but hopefully they will get me through the summer. Bought some things on the tight side so I will shrink into a comfortable fit. I still look so fat. I can't even picture what I looked like 84 lbs ago. It is a different fat. I'm more dimpley and cottage cheesy. Flab all over. Before everything was tight because it was stretched to the max. I feel 1000% better so that's good. Hubby is happy with the results so that is also a plus, but he loved me even before.

Last Week: 226
This Week: 222.5

Bought a bunch of new clothes for vacation. I know they won't last me forever, but hopefully they will get me through the summer. Bought some things on the tight side so I will shrink into a comfortable fit. I still look so fat. I can't even picture what I looked like 84 lbs ago. It is a different fat. I'm more dimpley and cottage cheesy. Flab all over. Before everything was tight because it was stretched to the max. I feel 1000% better so that's good. Hubby is happy with the results so that is also a plus, but he loved me even before.
Doing great. I did most of my post op shopping in thrift stores.

Seems my body likes that weight. No matter what I throw at it.
man, I wish I could settle on a weight like that. it would make my clothes situation so much easier - I'd only have to have clothes for different weather, not for that AND different sizes. well, I've been working on things and maybe I can achieve that at some point.

I move in less than a week so too busy to remember to weigh (but I'll try to do it tomorrow at work)

my blood pressue was too high this week and I need to work on that, too. wonder how much is stress and how much too much salt? when I'm busy I eat too many frozen dinners and other convenience foods.

Last week 167
This week 166

Not really loosing.. weight bounces between 166 and 168.

That said bmi is 24.5, never thought I'd be in the normal range again.

DS forever... should have done it back in 2007 when I first found out about operation, and was first diagnosed with T2

Last edited:
Forgot to weigh yesterday...

LW: 69.1kg / 152 lbs
TW: 68.5kg / 151 lbs

It's hot and muggy here, so haven't done much. I did get my second dose of vaccine on Friday, right before they changed the rules on AZ here, so spent the weekend resting ... as much as one can at 95F with a portable AC unit that does one room. We're back in the 'white zone' today so most restrictions are gone. Will be meeting someone I worked with via Zoom last year for a drink later as she's in town for a few days, which will be nice.

Last week 167
This week 166

Not really loosing.. weight bounces between 166 and 168.

That said bmi is 24.5, never thought I'd be in the normal range again.

DS forever... should have done it back in 2007 when I first found out about operation, and was first diagnosed with T2
I believe we all the same regret….not doing it sooner. But we did have it. You are doing good.
Forgot to weigh yesterday...

LW: 69.1kg / 152 lbs
TW: 68.5kg / 151 lbs

It's hot and muggy here, so haven't done much. I did get my second dose of vaccine on Friday, right before they changed the rules on AZ here, so spent the weekend resting ... as much as one can at 95F with a portable AC unit that does one room. We're back in the 'white zone' today so most restrictions are gone. Will be meeting someone I worked with via Zoom last year for a drink later as she's in town for a few days, which will be nice.
Good for you. And yeah on your vaccine

Latest posts

Back