Sunday Weigh In (6/10/2018)

I missed the past two weeks because I forgot to weigh. I'm honestly surprised I didn't gain. I've been eating crap. Got to get back on track.
Last time 325
This week 319

I missed the past two weeks because I forgot to weigh. I'm honestly surprised I didn't gain. I've been eating crap. Got to get back on track.
Last time 325
This week 319

Yep, get back on track. The DS is amazing and works but you need to do your part too. Sorry, but it's true.

LW - 138
TW - 136 Yay!

last month: 153
today: 150

I've been eating a lot better so I'm kind of annoyed it isn't more of a loss. also, I finished a very long period of weaning off the antidepressant lexipro (years, even) and since that has fired up some anxiety it feels like I would have just worried more pounds off. o_O
but I'll take it, of course

Last week. 119
This week 118.8.

Lots of garden work this week. It's so great to be able to do things without huffing and puffing after two seconds. I still huff and puff but it takes much longer to show up!

Tomorrow we're going to Chattanooga to ride the Southern Belle, cruise the Tennessee river and have lunch on board, with the senior travel group we belong too. I'm not worried about how far we'll have to walk, if it's hilly, etc., and I'm not worried about what's for lunch either!

Have a good week everyone.

Yep, get back on track. The DS is amazing and works but you need to do your part too. Sorry, but it's true.

LW - 138
TW - 136 Yay!
Good going!
LW: 143
TW: 145

What goes up must go down.
That’s been my mantra. You’ll get there.
last month: 153
today: 150

I've been eating a lot better so I'm kind of annoyed it isn't more of a loss. also, I finished a very long period of weaning off the antidepressant lexipro (years, even) and since that has fired up some anxiety it feels like I would have just worried more pounds off. o_O
but I'll take it, of course
Still 3 lbs is nothing to sneeze at!
Last week. 119
This week 118.8.

Lots of garden work this week. It's so great to be able to do things without huffing and puffing after two seconds. I still huff and puff but it takes much longer to show up!

Tomorrow we're going to Chattanooga to ride the Southern Belle, cruise the Tennessee river and have lunch on board, with the senior travel group we belong too. I'm not worried about how far we'll have to walk, if it's hilly, etc., and I'm not worried about what's for lunch either!

Have a good week everyone.
Good going. And have fun.

Latest posts

Back