Sunday Weigh In (5/6/2018)

LW 126
TW 128

Yikes. Water weigh for sure maybe a pound of fat ... it’s been in the triple digits and I haven’t been hydrating enough and I’ve been eating a lot of carbs. Time to get back on track.

this morning 153*, about where I've been for a long time.

Whit, keep in mind 2 pounds would be nothing if you weren't so darn tiny! :laugh:

*but my hair was wet!!

LW 62.7 kg | 138 lbs
TW 61.3 kg | 135 lbs

Back from a wonderful week in Kenya. As well as working, I got to see a bit of Nairobi, and spend time in the Aberdares. I got to fit in a half-day game driven and see rhinos, zebras, giraffes and a lioness lounging in a tree. Definitely will need to go back.

Expecting a bounce back next week once I'm back to my regular food.

LW 126
TW 128

Yikes. Water weigh for sure maybe a pound of fat ... it’s been in the triple digits and I haven’t been hydrating enough and I’ve been eating a lot of carbs. Time to get back on track.
Stop the carb fest. And HYDRATE. Triple digits is nothing to mess with esp in low humidity.
this morning 153*, about where I've been for a long time.

Whit, keep in mind 2 pounds would be nothing if you weren't so darn tiny! :laugh:

*but my hair was wet!!
Steady works. Good going.
LW 62.7 kg | 138 lbs
TW 61.3 kg | 135 lbs

Back from a wonderful week in Kenya. As well as working, I got to see a bit of Nairobi, and spend time in the Aberdares. I got to fit in a half-day game driven and see rhinos, zebras, giraffes and a lioness lounging in a tree. Definitely will need to go back.

Expecting a bounce back next week once I'm back to my regular food.
Hope you took lots of photos.

Maybe, maybe not.

Last week 120.5
This week 120

Tuesday hubby and I worked a twelve hour day holding election in our precinct and business was slow so we ate a LOT!

My brother arrived Monday night in the biggest size uhaul truck from Denver. He has rented a little house 1/2 mile down the road from us so we've been busy helping him and I see no end in sight! Wednesday is my colonoscopy, over which I am so thrilled, not.

We leave on our bus trip to D.C. the 17th-22nd with our "senior travel group" so that will be here before I'm ready. I might be the youngest one, not sure.

Hubby is enrolled in a pulmonary rehab class at the hospital he was in for 8 days in March with pneumonia. They work him on exercise equipment and monitor his oxygen level and BP closely. They said I was welcome to use facility also for $10.00 a month, so we do that tues and thurs morns at 10:30. I must say that exercising is so much easier and slightly enjoyable not lugging an extra 118 pounds while doing it. I will never be a gym rat.

I had opportunity to share about my DS with a young, well, younger than me, woman exercising there while her Mom was in the class like my hubby. We talked, I told her my brief history. Then the next time I saw her we were chatting and she said "you really impressed me, I'd never have guessed you ever had been overweight!" Funny, I feel like it's written on my forehead and across my back.

Have a great week, everyone.

This morning 144
LW was 145

But really no change. Hanging tight at 145, with the pretty typical +/- 4 lbs from day to day.

Being steady is such a foreign thing for me. I forget, are you content where you are? Your picture looks great!

Edited to say : I was replying to Patty but I think I did it wrong, sorry.

Being steady is such a foreign thing for me. I forget, are you content where you are? Your picture looks great!

Edited to say : I was replying to Patty but I think I did it wrong, sorry.
I bounce from 140-152. If I stay in that range I know within a couple of days I settle around 145.

I need to update my pic. That was in Nov/dec. I was hanging pretty steady around 150-155ish then.

It feels good to be pretty constant. My 2 year mark was April 1. I have skinny days and fat days., but overall I’ve been here for quite a while. Was actually trying to gain a little (just posted a rant about that). I’m happy where I’m at

Last week 120.5
This week 120

Tuesday hubby and I worked a twelve hour day holding election in our precinct and business was slow so we ate a LOT!

My brother arrived Monday night in the biggest size uhaul truck from Denver. He has rented a little house 1/2 mile down the road from us so we've been busy helping him and I see no end in sight! Wednesday is my colonoscopy, over which I am so thrilled, not.

We leave on our bus trip to D.C. the 17th-22nd with our "senior travel group" so that will be here before I'm ready. I might be the youngest one, not sure.

Hubby is enrolled in a pulmonary rehab class at the hospital he was in for 8 days in March with pneumonia. They work him on exercise equipment and monitor his oxygen level and BP closely. They said I was welcome to use facility also for $10.00 a month, so we do that tues and thurs morns at 10:30. I must say that exercising is so much easier and slightly enjoyable not lugging an extra 118 pounds while doing it. I will never be a gym rat.

I had opportunity to share about my DS with a young, well, younger than me, woman exercising there while her Mom was in the class like my hubby. We talked, I told her my brief history. Then the next time I saw her we were chatting and she said "you really impressed me, I'd never have guessed you ever had been overweight!" Funny, I feel like it's written on my forehead and across my back.

Have a great week, everyone.
You have had a busy week. Remember to stay hydrated and eat protein! You are doing great.
This morning 144
LW was 145

But really no change. Hanging tight at 145, with the pretty typical +/- 4 lbs from day to day.
Staying steady is fine. You are doing great.

LW 178.4
TW 175.0

I didn’t think I ate enough to lose this week. Fighting off some stomach thing—terrible cramping, a little nausea and no appetite. Doing better now.

last week 323.4
this week 322.6
Scale's been making me a little crazy. Replaced the batteries after it started claiming I was 110 pounds. Since then I've gotten readings from 304 to 329. Right before this one it had me at 314.4, which seemed a bit implausible. I think I have it calibrated again but we'll see.

I took a fair few on the half-day safari...including baby rhinos! The rhinos were my favourite, possibly because their butts look ridiculous when they run..

Oh post photos of the baby rhino. Do you know about Fiona our super cute baby hippo here. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/25/style/fiona-the-hippo.html

170829-baby-hippo-fiona-02.jpg

last week 323.4
this week 322.6
Scale's been making me a little crazy. Replaced the batteries after it started claiming I was 110 pounds. Since then I've gotten readings from 304 to 329. Right before this one it had me at 314.4, which seemed a bit implausible. I think I have it calibrated again but we'll see.

Get a new scale.

LW 138
TW 136

Latest posts

Back