Sunday Weigh In (5/3/2020)

it's been almost a week since I weighed myself and I was at 135. so, not so good. at least I am still walking and get in anywhere from half a mile to 2.5 most days.

Happy May, folks.

Last Week: 177.6
This Week: 178.2

I need to get back on the low carb train. I am still pretty thick in the waist and would like for that to go away more. But probably now my butt will disappear!

I'm way up to 157. Boy, the weight sure came on fast. I'm almost four years out and this is the first regain. I will say it has been totally due to my eating habits and lack of exercise since the stay-at-home orders. I miss so many of my activities!

it's been almost a week since I weighed myself and I was at 135. so, not so good. at least I am still walking and get in anywhere from half a mile to 2.5 most days.

Happy May, folks.
Good for you on the walking. Just keep the junk away.
Last Week: 177.6
This Week: 178.2

I need to get back on the low carb train. I am still pretty thick in the waist and would like for that to go away more. But probably now my butt will disappear!
I’m still thick in my waist and at normal. My truck is genetic, even with exercise.
Last week 184.4
This week 185.2
Pants that fit fine at 180 are falling off me now.
That means you’re toning up and losing inches! Good for you.
I'm way up to 157. Boy, the weight sure came on fast. I'm almost four years out and this is the first regain. I will say it has been totally due to my eating habits and lack of exercise since the stay-at-home orders. I miss so many of my activities!
Unless you live in an unsafe area, or in an apartment, get outside and walk! And get rid of the junk.

Still no scales, but the very tight pants I tried on are looser, and my mum is convinced I've lost weight from photographs/FaceTime.

Cooking up a storm, but my tiny European fridge and close 'best before' dates on meat here (wee freezer that only fits ice) means I can't do a weekly shop.

Still no scales, but the very tight pants I tried on are looser, and my mum is convinced I've lost weight from photographs/FaceTime.

Cooking up a storm, but my tiny European fridge and close 'best before' dates on meat here (wee freezer that only fits ice) means I can't do a weekly shop.
Good for you.

Tell me about it. When I was stationed in The Netherland, the place I rented had a super tiny fridge/freezer...cause they shop almost daily. The army got me a small American fridge...about 12-14 cu ft. They saved the larger ones for families and I was a solo. There are advantages and disadvantages to shopping daily. Right now, it’s too much exposure to others.

Latest posts

Back