Sunday Weigh In (5/22/2016)

Well thanks but the goal was to have been 195-200 by now. When I have bounced back from this surgery from which I fully expect to lose five pounds, hopefully my nutritional status will steadily improve.
While your goal was to gain, staying put and not losing (before yesterday) is good!

Also once healed, you might even get to regain muscle.

I realized I forgot to post. I did weigh in on Sunday and here are the results:

LW: 206.6
TW: 206.6

Oh well a stall. Right now I'm more focused on getting this kidney infection healed than weight. I was sent home from the hospital with a PICC line and I just finished a round of IV antibiotics. Waiting on test results to see if I need another round.

I realized I forgot to post. I did weigh in on Sunday and here are the results:

LW: 206.6
TW: 206.6

Oh well a stall. Right now I'm more focused on getting this kidney infection healed than weight. I was sent home from the hospital with a PICC line and I just finished a round of IV antibiotics. Waiting on test results to see if I need another round.
Yeah, healing is primary right now. And stalls are typical. We didn't gain every week, we usually don't lose the same way.Most of us are stair steppers.

Yeah your weight loss is obviously secondary to your need to heal from your kidney infection, so no worries there. Get yourself healthy soon honey and your weight loss will continue.

Hang in there!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back