Sunday Weigh In (5/21/2023)

I'm sorry to hear it.

I forgot to weigh but don't think there has been much change.

weather here continues strange. we already had near record heat so it felt like summer for awhile and now it's back to cloudy and cool/windy. I really need to organize my outwear in this tiny apartment, at least put the heavy down parka away!

I'm sorry to hear it.

I forgot to weigh but don't think there has been much change.

weather here continues strange. we already had near record heat so it felt like summer for awhile and now it's back to cloudy and cool/windy. I really need to organize my outwear in this tiny apartment, at least put the heavy down parka away!
So your clothing is still fitting the same? Walk more!

Our weather is strange as well. We are supposed to see high 70’s, low 80’s mid week, only to drop to low 70’s later in the week. Which means the lows slip back into the 40’s. June looks almost like normal June temps. Maybe the rest of my winter wardrobe will get moved to our backup closet.

Last week 199
This week 198.4

Been somewhat productive around the house so far, glad to have this week off. Our weather was cool (for the time of year) yesterday so I knocked out the grass. Also have fixed a few odds and ends and did my monthly vitamin sort. Cooked up some pumpkin chili tonight which came out reasonably well, if a bit bland. It's good to have something to eat on through the week.

SL, Sorry you're still having trouble keeping your weight up.

Pumpkin chili? I’ve never had pumpkin chili. But knowing my hubby, it’s not one he would bother eating. Wonder what you could add to “spice” it up just a bit.

I've had pumpkin chili before and it wasn't as hideous as I'd imagined it would be.

That's probably not a ringing endorsement. :D

Latest posts

Back