Sunday Weigh In (5/19/2019)

Liz, at least you aren't still going up!

Last week 123
now 122

job hunting stress, I think.

I did get a job but please don't congratulate me because it's a terrible job and I don't want to start it. it's a call center job selling very over-priced checks to people who don't know any better. because most of us hardly if ever even use paper checks anymore, right? anyway they have to have a new training class every month because they have such high turnover so I am hired to take the June 10th class. I am trying very hard to get something else by then!

Last Week 227.8
This week 228.0

In the midst of colonoscopy prep so I expected to have at least a small temporary loss from being cleaned out. Sigh. Been stalled for a month now. Double checked the monthly progress photos I've been taking and I think I look slightly thinner than last month.

Last week 123
now 122

I did get a job but please don't congratulate me because it's a terrible job and I don't want to start it. it's a call center job selling very over-priced checks to people who don't know any better. because most of us hardly if ever even use paper checks anymore, right? anyway they have to have a new training class every month because they have such high turnover so I am hired to take the June 10th class. I am trying very hard to get something else by then!
Probably is stress from job hunting. Ok, while it’s not a job you want, it would give you a few weeks of breathing room while you hunt for one you do want.
Last Week 227.8
This week 228.0

In the midst of colonoscopy prep so I expected to have at least a small temporary loss from being cleaned out. Sigh. Been stalled for a month now. Double checked the monthly progress photos I've been taking and I think I look slightly thinner than last month.
I hate those...hope all is well.

Last week 123
now 122

Been there, done that a time or three. Hopefully you can get something decent before then. If not, my experience (counterintuitively) is it's easier to get a job if you have one already. Hope you can find something decent soon.

Latest posts

Back