Sunday Weigh In (5/17/2020)

Today: 143.6
Last week: forgot to weigh

Today’s good news: from my lab work last week it now appears my liver is not as dysfunctional as it was pre-DS. My dad died of liver cancer from NASH at 63. My fatty liver was the #1 reason I had the DS. It was the liver center Physician Assistant who first seriously mentioned bariatric surgery to me back in 2017. Feels good and vindicating. Will see my PCP Tues to go over all the results.

LW: 155
TW: 151

Going down, thankfully. I need to drop about 8-10 more pounds to get back into my comfort zone.
You did good.
You are doing great! You are helping to keep me inspired.
Why thank you
Last week 176.2
This week 180.2

I’m doing the same thing as last week but I am guessing things are finally catching up to me!
Then change it up.
Today: 143.6
Last week: forgot to weigh

Today’s good news: from my lab work last week it now appears my liver is not as dysfunctional as it was pre-DS. My dad died of liver cancer from NASH at 63. My fatty liver was the #1 reason I had the DS. It was the liver center Physician Assistant who first seriously mentioned bariatric surgery to me back in 2017. Feels good and vindicating. Will see my PCP Tues to go over all the results.
That is great news.

Did you change anything? That’s quite a jump.
Way too many carbs this week, though I have done that before without such an immediate jump. I've had several 4-5 lb one week gains in the past 9 months, I generally stay in a range between 180 and 192, I'll drop for 3-4 weeks, then gain for a week or two then repeat the cycle.

Way too many carbs this week, though I have done that before without such an immediate jump. I've had several 4-5 lb one week gains in the past 9 months, I generally stay in a range between 180 and 192, I'll drop for 3-4 weeks, then gain for a week or two then repeat the cycle.
Just be careful...at some point, you won‘t drop as easily.

Latest posts

Back