Sunday Weigh In (5/10/2020)

LW: 157
TW: 155

My weight is moving in the right direction. The never-ending shut down is really taking a toll on me. I have not been depressed like this for years. Trying to do the best I can to cope.

Happy mother's day to the moms. I am spending the day with my four-legged kids.

LW: 157
TW: 155

My weight is moving in the right direction. The never-ending shut down is really taking a toll on me. I have not been depressed like this for years. Trying to do the best I can to cope.

Happy mother's day to the moms. I am spending the day with my four-legged kids.
It’s hard to do a lockdown with depression. Getting out like you are and walking helps some but for many, it’s still not enough.

Good on losing those two lbs.

I haven't weighed yet - will try to remember at work tomorrow - but I'm about the same. am getting in pretty good exercise, though.

I have not been depressed like this for years.

I'm so sorry - it's a very tough time and the uncertainty of if (when?) it's going to get worse is just hanging over us like a cloud of doom.

I know, worse is already here for some areas. here it's been very light so far.

I haven't weighed yet - will try to remember at work tomorrow - but I'm about the same. am getting in pretty good exercise, though.
Great on the exercise. I saw the photo on the activity thread. It’s beautiful.
We were at 49 as our high yesterday (started at 29), today it’s up to 54 and rain.
Happy Mother's Day to the Moms among us.

Last Week 185.2
This week 183.8
Good for you.

Good...and as a result, you lost 2 lbs this week.
I think I am almost at the point where you get close to goal and freak out and start to think you’re losing too much! Like I can afford to lose on certain areas but there are some areas that are looking scrawny. And saggy and very raisin like!

I think I am almost at the point where you get close to goal and freak out and start to think you’re losing too much! Like I can afford to lose on certain areas but there are some areas that are looking scrawny. And saggy and very raisin like!
That happens. Don’t force yourself to stop, ride it down. It took about two-three years before my fat redistributed itself enough.

Latest posts

Back