Sunday Weigh In (5/1/2016) Happy May Day

Still at 154.5. I'm sure soon as I can do some real exercise the scale will move. On a happier note my bones are healing well. I can almost lift my right arm to shoulder height!

Adapting to life in the RV, trying to get some exercise each day after months of being practically sessile. Overdid it a bit yesterday - my daughter and her boyfriend were here, so I cooked a big breakfast, then cleaned the coach (keeping up with 3 giant cats and their hair and one litter box, plus my own personal litter genie for TP because I refuse to use the septic-type TP and I'm terrified of clogs in the black water tank system, especially while I'm here alone), then the kids and I went to San Juan Bautista to an Indian arts and crafts fair and powwow, and then Charles came down for the evening, so I prepared a pretty nice meal (grilled filet mignon with bacon, steamed seasoned baby potatoes and grilled balsalmic glazed yellow squash and yellow and red bell peppers) - and then by 10 PM, I was utterly and completely exhausted, more tired than I have felt in years.

Weight: 182.8 - slowly going down, but I need to be building muscle and not just losing weight.

Hmm, that gives me a BMI of 30.4 - I'm almost out of the obese category! Just 3 more pounds ...

Look at you loosing weight while not trying hard to that's awesome. Gives me hope that I can loose the 20 I gained.

Look at you loosing weight while not trying hard to that's awesome. Gives me hope that I can loose the 20 I gained.
Get healthy sweetheart and forget about weight for now. You have much bigger fish to fry.

Latest posts

Back