Sunday Weigh In (4/8/2018)

Last time: 142
Today: 142

I am working on increasing my protein. My recent lab showed 6.3 which is not terrible but I would like my protein level higher. I'm putting it in writing for accountability.
Aim for above 7 on protein. Mine FINALLY made it to 7 last set of labs. Great on holding steady.

LW 142
TW 142

Had my 2 year surgiversary and feel great. I’ve had a few little hiccups, but there is never a doubt in my mind that having a DS was the best decision I’ve ever made. I never would have had the strength to do it without the support of my fabulous husband and I would probably be freaking out over little stupid things or be cluelessly following advice from the Nut without the support of all the amazing people in this community.

So thank you to everyone for helping me be successful as I have begin this journey!

Last week: 355
This week: 348
WTG! That's great
View attachment 1630 View attachment 1631 Hola Amigos,
Spent a few days in Mexico with my BFF. We had a blast. I really think I could live there. Friendly, kind people. Delicious food(I ate a Cabesa taco at a food truck). Beautiful weather and of course a margarita or 4.

2 weeks ago: 127
This week: 127

Have a great week my friends!
YOU look awesome. Sounds like you had a blast.
LW 142
TW 142

Had my 2 year surgiversary and feel great. I’ve had a few little hiccups, but there is never a doubt in my mind that having a DS was the best decision I’ve ever made. I never would have had the strength to do it without the support of my fabulous husband and I would probably be freaking out over little stupid things or be cluelessly following advice from the Nut without the support of all the amazing people in this community.

So thank you to everyone for helping me be successful as I have begin this journey!
Doing great! Happy Surgiversary!
this morning I'm at 154 which is a neighborhood I've been in a long time now. basically I eat way too much and it's astonishing I haven't gained more.

Whit, you look fantastic!

Pattycake, congrats on your surgiversary. :D
Maybe you are eating too much but your body seems to be happy where it is and sounds like it is happy where it is.Good going.
Last week 332.2
This week 328.8

Good to be back moving in the right direction.
Good for you. Now remember, many of us stair step downward.
LW -140
TW-139
Good going.

Latest posts

Back