Sunday Weigh In (4/5/2020)

TW 154

holding steady between 150-157. Body fat up to 18%! Which was a big goal for me for
Fertility. So not just enjoying the time at home with the hubby and seeing if this body fat level helps make a baby. :)
Good luck...for many, a baby will be the unintended consequences of this virus. So be prepared for the "oops" type comments.

Holding steady at 184. Plan is to have a staycation next week but with how the world is right now I'm doing all my plans in pencil.
Enjoy your staycation. You’re doing good on the weight.
Holding steady. I survived the grocery today and bought an abundance of ham and bacon. I worked last week; this will be my week off.
Good for you. Enjoy your week.

This Week: 120.0
Two Weeks Ago: 119.6

I’ve been in contact with Dr K about my GI issues (e.g. loss of appetite, stomach pain, nausea, struggling to gain weight) and the next step is an EGD; however, can’t be done at a hospital-based center. I’m waiting to find out if my insurance will cover an EGD in So Cal or if I have to go back to Seattle for one.

This Week: 120.0
Two Weeks Ago: 119.6

I’ve been in contact with Dr K about my GI issues (e.g. loss of appetite, stomach pain, nausea, struggling to gain weight) and the next step is an EGD; however, can’t be done at a hospital-based center. I’m waiting to find out if my insurance will cover an EGD in So Cal or if I have to go back to Seattle for one.
Glad you reached out to him.

Last Week: 180
This Week: 181.6

8 months post op with 86.4 lbs lost since surgery and a 74% excess weight loss.

I made oatmeal raisin cookies this week and it was delicious and yet painful to my guts. Did I stop eating them? NO!
Ok, so no more oatmeal raisin cookies, unless you share with us.
I did that with peach cobbler one year.

Latest posts

Back