Sunday Weigh In (4/3/2022)

Good for you.
Thanks. I just went to the doctor for my 1 year blood work and I told him I was happy at the Weight I was at, and he agreed. He is my regular PCM and is just amazed at the results. I was hovering around 150 and even thought it's still a bit overweight I'm happy here and not intent on getting to a normal BMI. Then I dropped 2 lbs without really trying. SMH

Thanks. I just went to the doctor for my 1 year blood work and I told him I was happy at the Weight I was at, and he agreed. He is my regular PCM and is just amazed at the results. I was hovering around 150 and even thought it's still a bit overweight I'm happy here and not intent on getting to a normal BMI. Then I dropped 2 lbs without really trying. SMH
Don’t try to stop it though unless you get below an 18.5 BMI. Or your doctor tells you to stop, or your lab work goes wonky.

Last week 199
This week 199

Had a surprise long day on Friday, Day shift guy called off so I wound up working about 5 hours over (about 17 hours in total). The bad thing is it was hard to sleep since I didn't get home until almost 11 AM (normally I'm home at 6ish). So I had a low ambition weekend and tried to get as much sleep as possible.

Last week 199
This week 199

Had a surprise long day on Friday, Day shift guy called off so I wound up working about 5 hours over (about 17 hours in total). The bad thing is it was hard to sleep since I didn't get home until almost 11 AM (normally I'm home at 6ish). So I had a low ambition weekend and tried to get as much sleep as possible.
Good for staying stable.

I hated being on a shift and depending on a replacement to be able to go home.

Liz, I'm glad you are maintaining and even going up. and having cookies!

I need to weigh myself and start keeping track again.

it was a hard winter and I have so much to do to make the next one better. either get a job near where I live or move closer to the current job OR get a new job and move there. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. :confused:

Liz, I'm glad you are maintaining and even going up. and having cookies!

I need to weigh myself and start keeping track again.

it was a hard winter and I have so much to do to make the next one better. either get a job near where I live or move closer to the current job OR get a new job and move there. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. :confused:
Whatever you decide to do, make sure it’s for the best for you.

Latest posts

Back