Sunday Weigh In (4/29/2018)

LW 64.0 kg | 141 lbs
TW 62.7 kg | 138 lbs

Still under the weather, with my chest finally starting to clear up. Off to the airport for Kenya in an hour or so...hopefully no third round of chest infection from this trip!

LW 64.0 kg | 141 lbs
TW 62.7 kg | 138 lbs

Still under the weather, with my chest finally starting to clear up. Off to the airport for Kenya in an hour or so...hopefully no third round of chest infection from this trip!
Sorry you are still feeling less than your best, esp since you are flying again. Good going on the weight.

F8B4B24B-CED4-4173-8061-F2AAC0FDCC42.jpeg

LW 180.6
TW 178.4

2# a week seems to be my average. Not complaining, I’m grateful. Still have a way to go—which seems to freak my family out. This is a photo of me and my daughter a year ago and last week. I’m happy with my progress so far. ❤️ Have a great week everyone. Thanks for being here.

View attachment 1635

LW 180.6
TW 178.4

2# a week seems to be my average. Not complaining, I’m grateful. Still have a way to go—which seems to freak my family out. This is a photo of me and my daughter a year ago and last week. I’m happy with my progress so far. ❤️ Have a great week everyone. Thanks for being here.
Love the photos. LOL at freaking out your family. You’re doing good.
Last week 121.5
This week 120.5

I'll be two years out June 10. This seems to be my bodies spot and I'm happy.
And that’s awesome!

LW 143
TW back up to 145

Staying pretty steady... I don’t know how I am not up 20lbs, I am eating everything in sight right. LW. In the middle of the night, I wake up hungry.. stomach growling hunger actually awakens me. I have my first breakfast (2egg omelette with 3 sausage links mushrooms and cheese and half an avocado) then, within 3 hours I’m noticeably hungry again, usually breakfast #2 a Greek yogurt or a protein shake ... then I eat a FULL lunch, and then mid afternoon I’m searching for food. Dinner time comes and I eat a full size meal again. It’s just SOO much food- it doesn’t feel natural to eat as much as I am, and it has me a little nervous about regain

LW 143
TW back up to 145

Staying pretty steady... I don’t know how I am not up 20lbs, I am eating everything in sight right. LW. In the middle of the night, I wake up hungry.. stomach growling hunger actually awakens me. I have my first breakfast (2egg omelette with 3 sausage links mushrooms and cheese and half an avocado) then, within 3 hours I’m noticeably hungry again, usually breakfast #2 a Greek yogurt or a protein shake ... then I eat a FULL lunch, and then mid afternoon I’m searching for food. Dinner time comes and I eat a full size meal again. It’s just SOO much food- it doesn’t feel natural to eat as much as I am, and it has me a little nervous about regain
Sounds like you are feeding your DS just fine. As long as it’s protein/fat, don’t stress it.

Latest posts

Back