Sunday Weigh In (4/25/2021)

Last Week: 127.4
This Week: 124.6

I'm starting to try to pull out of weight loss mode while sticking to a strict keto diet. It's a bit of a challenge because it's difficult to get my head around what I've calculated I need to eat to maintain - probably at least 2300-2500 calories, maybe more. That seems like a ton of food after I've been strict calorie restricting since January (40+ pounds lost) - particularly because one of the benefits of deep ketosis is lack of hunger.

Last week: 246
This week: 242
Good for you.
Last Week: 127.4
This Week: 124.6

I'm starting to try to pull out of weight loss mode while sticking to a strict keto diet. It's a bit of a challenge because it's difficult to get my head around what I've calculated I need to eat to maintain - probably at least 2300-2500 calories, maybe more. That seems like a ton of food after I've been strict calorie restricting since January (40+ pounds lost) - particularly because one of the benefits of deep ketosis is lack of hunger.
I wondered how long you were planning to keep dropping.

Last week 193.6
This week 195.2

Been using Tums to get the reflux under control but that has slowed things down. Hopefully will get back in equilibrium soon.

Bought a car online this weekend. It's arriving Friday. We went to some dealers locally and were less than impressed. Hopefully it does not turn out to be a massive misadventure.

Last week 193.6
This week 195.2

Been using Tums to get the reflux under control but that has slowed things down. Hopefully will get back in equilibrium soon.

Bought a car online this weekend. It's arriving Friday. We went to some dealers locally and were less than impressed. Hopefully it does not turn out to be a massive misadventure.
You’re holding pretty steady.

Dealers are having a harder time getting vehicles. Supply chain issue mostly of computer chips.

Once I decided my weight was good enough it was a load off my brain. It was feeling so futile like before the DS where you try so hard to lose and nothing happens. I’d lose a little and gain it back. Now I am maintaining around 160 and I am content with it. That’s first!
That is simply the best feeling. I like being where I am. It’s in my comfort zone.

Latest posts

Back