Sunday Weigh In (4/24/2022)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 122
This week 123
Spent an hour yesterday cleaning some of the beds in my yard while Charles cut the grass. He got himself a battery mower, and it’s pretty easy to cut, while there is a terrace level, it’s level. I was mostly getting weeds, leaves, and unruly plants out of the beds. I still have one big one to do but my back is saying nope, no way. And I’m listening to it.

I forgot to weigh myself again but already know I haven't made progress in the last week. Starting over, again.

I'm glad things are going so well, Liz, but hope you can keep for additional back injury/pain despite having a new house and yard. I hope it is feeling like home for you!

I forgot to weigh myself again but already know I haven't made progress in the last week. Starting over, again.

I'm glad things are going so well, Liz, but hope you can keep for additional back injury/pain despite having a new house and yard. I hope it is feeling like home for you!
Just keep trying.

If I don’t kill myself in one day, I’ll survive. I knew I had reached my limit at about an hour yesterday, took a shower to get the dirt off, then set up a soaking bath in Epsom salts to help the aches and pains. I’m turning into my Mother.

Last week 198.2
This week 199.4

Hopefully this week will be better. Last week and half's been rough. At least the weather's pretty nice right now. Cut the grass yesterday which wasn't bad since we haven't really gotten into the summer heat.

Last week 198.2
This week 199.4

Hopefully this week will be better. Last week and half's been rough. At least the weather's pretty nice right now. Cut the grass yesterday which wasn't bad since we haven't really gotten into the summer heat.
Good for you. I think everyone was spending one day this weekend cutting grass, if they had grass to cut.

Latest posts

Back