Sunday Weigh In (4/24/2016)

LW: 203
TW: 200

Come on, scale - you're killin' me! LOL
Definitely I'm on the train to onederland and almost at the station... I'm getting pretty excited about that, that would be the first time since about 1997 or so... Next week for sure :)

LW 126
TW 127

Been busy jumping through the hoops for my upcoming hip replacement. EKG, oral screening, DEXA scan and blood work done. Meet with perioperational person next week for health clearance and will get a date then. Just hope I can use all my 6 week summer break for recovery.

Everyone seems to be doing well! Doing good @BebeZed ! I hear the train to Onederland approaching!
Have a great week all!

Last edited:
LW: 203
TW: 200

Come on, scale - you're killin' me! LOL
Definitely I'm on the train to onederland and almost at the station... I'm getting pretty excited about that, that would be the first time since about 1997 or so... Next week for sure :)
You will have to let us know when that train pulls in...You are doing great.
LW 126
TW 127

Been busy jumping through the hoops for my upcoming hip replacement. EKG, oral screening, DEXA scan and blood work done. Meet with perioperational person next week for health clearance and will get a date then. Just hope I can use all my 6 week summer break for recovery.

Everyone seems to be doing well! Doing good @BebeZed ! I hear the train to Onederland approaching!
Have a great week all!
Good luck with all your pre-testing. You are gonna do fine. Just do some protein loading now.

LW 126
TW 127

Have a great week all!

The best of luck to you :)

LW- 181.4 lbs
TW- 181.8 lbs
I really seem to be stabilizing guys....and this is completely without Creon! I plan to use Creon only if I start to drop again, on an as needed basis.

Couldn't be happier with how things are going. Going to buy a bike soon, and not one of those gargantuan kind make for the super obese man I was. Nope- just need a NORMAL bike for a normal sized man. Man! It's still a really great feeling to know I'm "normal" now. Only we we who have lived life as morbidly obese folk in our past could possibly know what that's like.

LW 126
TW 127

Have a great week all!
You aren't messing around Pam and to that say, good for you. I hope this happens quickly and you are pain free and climbing mountains within a couple months.

LW- 181.4 lbs
TW- 181.8 lbs
I really seem to be stabilizing guys....and this is completely without Creon! I plan to use Creon only if I start to drop again, on an as needed basis.

Couldn't be happier with how things are going. Going to buy a bike soon, and not one of those gargantuan kind make for the super obese man I was. Nope- just need a NORMAL bike for a normal sized man. Man! It's still a really great feeling to know I'm "normal" now. Only we we who have lived life as morbidly obese folk in our past could possibly know what that's like.
Great going, Will.

Thanks C.

I bounce with in a 2-5 range it seems.....178-183. It is slowly inching up.

Honestly I am okay with my current weight I just want to not feel like warmed over death so I can actually have a little bit of energy to enjoy life and function like a normal human being. Right now I feel like a burden to my wife because I can't do much of anything and am constantly saying, "sorry but I don't feel well so go go ahead without me". It isn't fair to her so while I am glad to see the weight inching up and I am not happy at all with my quality of life right now so that needs to improve or I am going to go insane. I know that unfortunately you can relate to those feelings.

@DSRIGGS doesn't it seem strange to be fighting to keep weight on, losing too much weight, and being too thin. All my life I have been too fat. Weighed too much and now I've almost died from being too thin. Crazy seems like I should be able to pinch myself and wake up.

Thanks! I wasn't expecting it for another week but for some reason my body decided to lose almost a kilogram overnight. My gentleman friend is a marathon runner and fighting for every one of his kilograms, and is insistent I'll be overtaking him before I know it.

Latest posts

Back