Sunday Weigh In (4/23/2023)

Last week: 176.4
This week: 179

I’m still on steroids, I’m puffy everywhere and have moon face. I wean down to 30 mg this week and it’s going to be hard because my face has had a lot of hives this week plus the neverending mild to moderate anaphylaxis. I feel awful too and seeing my weight creep up like this is illogically upsetting. I know I can lose it, it’s not that much to lose, in the grand scheme of things it’s not that important but it’s bothering me.

Last week: 176.4
This week: 179

I’m still on steroids, I’m puffy everywhere and have moon face. I wean down to 30 mg this week and it’s going to be hard because my face has had a lot of hives this week plus the neverending mild to moderate anaphylaxis. I feel awful too and seeing my weight creep up like this is illogically upsetting. I know I can lose it, it’s not that much to lose, in the grand scheme of things it’s not that important but it’s bothering me.
I’m sorry you’re still dealing with all this.

I’m puffy everywhere and have moon face. I wean down to 30 mg this week and it’s going to be hard because my face has had a lot of hives this week plus the neverending mild to moderate anaphylaxis. I feel awful too and seeing my weight creep up like this is illogically upsetting

it's very important in any scheme of things; I'm so sorry!
:5grouphug:

Liz, I'm glad you are holding steady.

I'm all bloated from all the eating yesterday - Cherry Blossom Festival!

Last week 195
This week 196.2

I think the worker's comp saga is finally almost at an end. I should have the last of the pay for the time I was out hurt on Friday. Only took two months and way, way too many phone calls. :rolleyes::cry: Also went to the worker's comp doc and was given a clean bill of health.
Got the estimate from the dentist and hit the ceiling. They want over $7000 (after insurance it's only $4600) with the warning that they could find more things wrong after the cleaning.

Last week 195
This week 196.2

I think the worker's comp saga is finally almost at an end. I should have the last of the pay for the time I was out hurt on Friday. Only took two months and way, way too many phone calls. :rolleyes::cry: Also went to the worker's comp doc and was given a clean bill of health.
Got the estimate from the dentist and hit the ceiling. They want over $7000 (after insurance it's only $4600) with the warning that they could find more things wrong after the cleaning.
Glad the worker’s comp saga is almost done,

Let him do a standard cleaning. If you have a teaching dental school in the area, contact them.

Latest posts

Back