Sunday Weigh In (4/18/2021)

I hope to find a doctor like yours. I need to start looking around and interviewing different ones now. I am worried because my my family doctor is well past retirement age and my fear is he will stop practicing soon. He is truly a gem. He will order whatever labs I tell him I need. He has always listened to my concerns. It is ironic because initially I did not want him as my doctor because he was my parents doctor. I don’t know how I will ever find a doctor as caring.

I hope to find a doctor like yours. I need to start looking around and interviewing different ones now. I am worried because my my family doctor is well past retirement age and my fear is he will stop practicing soon. He is truly a gem. He will order whatever labs I tell him I need. He has always listened to my concerns. It is ironic because initially I did not want him as my doctor because he was my parents doctor. I don’t know how I will ever find a doctor as caring.
I hope you do as well. It’s purely the luck of the draw that we ended up with her. Of course, it helped that we went in with info. Since we were on MyChart most places and she’s also on MyChart, we were able to share our previous doctors visits, notes, tests, etc. with her. She was able to read the result of the MRI report my doctor had on my cervical spine so it was easier to get a repeat. She’s seen that we’ve beengett these extensive labs elsewhere. We purposely chose a MyChart hospital for that reason.

Long ago, we had to get all our records forwarded. Now we just get them connected on MyChart.

Last Week: 250
This Week: 246
Good for you.
Last Week: 128.0
This Week: 127.4
Good going

I weighed myself some time last week and it was 135.5.
so, about the same.

I've been too busy at work to remember anything so that's good, actually.

Latest posts

Back