Sunday Weigh In (4/17/2022)

Last week 199
This week 198.2

Finally got our new phones set up after a week going round and round with the carrier (wound up having to change carriers). Lots of folks taking time off which just adds a layer of mental gymnastics to the day (which guys do I need to text today with their start times?). Otherwise holding up well.

Last week 199
This week 198.2

Finally got our new phones set up after a week going round and round with the carrier (wound up having to change carriers). Lots of folks taking time off which just adds a layer of mental gymnastics to the day (which guys do I need to text today with their start times?). Otherwise holding up well.
Glad you got new phones (and carrier). You’re doing well with your weight. Staying very stable.

I haven't gotten anything productive done this week but I was snowed in last Monday and so had to work Saturday. winter weather conditions have returned in April!

then I got the second booster and felt bad for about a day and a half - achy ramping up to chills/feverish.

but I'll try to remember to weigh myself this week so I can face reality.

Happy Easter to all!

I haven't gotten anything productive done this week but I was snowed in last Monday and so had to work Saturday. winter weather conditions have returned in April!

then I got the second booster and felt bad for about a day and a half - achy ramping up to chills/feverish.

but I'll try to remember to weigh myself this week so I can face reality.

Happy Easter to all!
Sorry winter returned. It’s trying to return here as well. While I’m glad you got the second booster, I’m sorry it made you feel bad.

Latest posts

Back