Sunday Weigh In (4/15/2018)

Last week 348
This week 342
There goes my one pound a day streak. Curses upon you, shark week!

LW 187.4
TW 184.6

It's so crazy that I can weigh more when I get up than after I eat breakfast and shower. The mystery of the DS I guess. (I went with the higher weight here so I am not disappointed next week :cool:). I got a lecture from my PCP about "losing weight too fast." She is super supportive but not that knowledgeable about the DS. I just smiled. Thanks for being here everyone. Have a great week!

LW 187.4
TW 184.6

It's so crazy that I can weigh more when I get up than after I eat breakfast and shower. The mystery of the DS I guess. (I went with the higher weight here so I am not disappointed next week :cool:). I got a lecture from my PCP about "losing weight too fast." She is super supportive but not that knowledgeable about the DS. I just smiled. Thanks for being here everyone. Have a great week!
You are doing great.

Last Week: 328.8
This week 325.6
Been a crazy week. Spent most of yesterday being an amateur plumber at my daughter's house. Going to try 'real food' this week. My groove has been protein shakes and hunks of cheese (for satiety) at work. Mini wheats with a shot of All Bran to start and end the day. Then eat whatever on weekends. Going to try sandwiches at work this week. Made it to 295 before with 4 sandwiches a day. If I'm still losing will probably alternate weeks between sandwiches and protein shakes/cheese.

Hello errybody. Sorry I haven't been around lately. I am trying to get my life back together and 3 weeks ago started physical therapy for bad lower back pain. It is helping a lot and for whatever reason it seems to be helping my IBS gut pain. The PTA is giving me a good massage in sore areas, stretching me and working with me to gain back core strength. I am so weak right now that lack of strength is a big part of my issues.

Anyway, I seem to have settled in at 188-190 weight range and was 188 lbs this morning.

Hope you are all well!

Hello errybody. Sorry I haven't been around lately. I am trying to get my life back together and 3 weeks ago started physical therapy for bad lower back pain. It is helping a lot and for whatever reason it seems to be helping my IBS gut pain. The PTA is giving me a good massage in sore areas, stretching me and working with me to gain back core strength. I am so weak right now that lack of strength is a big part of my issues.

Anyway, I seem to have settled in at 188-190 weight range and was 188 lbs this morning.

Hope you are all well!
Glad you popped in. Sorry about the pain.

LW 142
TW145

Up a bit, but not too excited about it yet. This is within my normal flux and I am on some New vites which me a bit less regular than I’d like :frown: But I have also been eating like absolute garbage over the past 2weeks (thank you surprise FDA visit). Ready for april 20 to get here so the fda can leave and I can get a bit of sanity back!

Hi Liz. How are you and Charles the maurader?
Doing good. Picking up stakes again this morning to head to AL for a grand kid birthday and dh's HS reunion. I drug him to mine last spring, it's his turn. Then a fast trip to Elkhart to get some piddly ass under warranty work done at the factory.
LW 142
TW145

Up a bit, but not too excited about it yet. This is within my normal flux and I am on some New vites which me a bit less regular than I’d like :frown: But I have also been eating like absolute garbage over the past 2weeks (thank you surprise FDA visit). Ready for april 20 to get here so the fda can leave and I can get a bit of sanity back!
AAAGGGGHHHHH, I always hated inspections, esp surprise ones! You'll get there. But between now and the 20th, BREATHE!!!!

LW 142
TW145

Hi Patty.... First off. I just looked at your Avatar and you look great (I really wanted to say dayumm hotty, but you have found that creepy oops I said it anyway didn't I). Seriously, from your Avatar you look like you have hit a normal bmi. I hope you are feeling well. Congrats

And yes surprise regulatory inspections can EABOD, but I am sure you are doing fine.

Latest posts

Back