Sunday Weigh In (4/12/2020)

Happy Easter!
OK, I haven't weighed for maybe 2 weeks or so but last time I did it was

and I didn't want to post it. because AGGGHHHHHH.
I will write a sticky note to weight again tomorrow, as I am still getting a little bit of work.

back when I moved to Oregon I was under 119! and scared I would just keep losing!
hard to believe.
I'm weigh...weigh up.
Today 152.
I don't think we are alone, in this C-19 days

Happy Easter!

I will write a sticky note to weight again tomorrow, as I am still getting a little bit of work.

back when I moved to Oregon I was under 119! and scared I would just keep losing!
hard to believe.

Right now you are my idol because I remember you went from approx 152 and back down. I may need to start meditating to get my anxiety under control.

I'm weigh...weigh up.
Today 152.
Sorry you are up. Part of what has helped me was being retired prior to all this so I had my eating adjusted to that. It’s harder on those of you suddenly at home, whether working or not cause you are totally out of your routine.
Happy Easter!

hard to believe.

Be kind to yourself. And stay safe when working.

Sorry you are up. Part of what has helped me was being retired prior to all this so I had my eating adjusted to that. It’s harder on those of you suddenly at home, whether working or not cause you are totally out of your routine.

Be kind to yourself. And stay safe when working.

This is very true.

Last Week: 181.6
This Week: 180.2

I am not eating low carb at all but I am eating my protein and getting all my vitamins in. It's the best I can do right now.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1585263525690.jpg
    FB_IMG_1585263525690.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back