Sunday Weigh In (4/10/2022)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 123
This week 123 but I did see 125. Early in the week we were at Walgreens and a bag of black jelly beans jumped in my basket insisting on being bought. By the end of that night, they were all gone. I have absolutely no control with candy. Cookies, cakes, pie, yes but not candy. And I paid for it over the course of the week. I don’t regret it at all.
Anyway, that was the reason I saw 125.

I have absolutely no control with candy. Cookies, cakes, pie, yes but not candy.

I can often Not Start. just not have any, which is easier if I don't have them at home. but I can't do moderate amounts.

this week what I was on the last thread, I think 135.7 and way too much of it in my abdomen.

I can often Not Start. just not have any, which is easier if I don't have them at home. but I can't do moderate amounts.

this week what I was on the last thread, I think 135.7 and way too much of it in my abdomen.
The funny thing is, we can have the other stuff in the house and have great control but not candy. Back when we lived in Tryon over 5 years ago, we would need 5, yes FIVE, bags of candy for trick or treaters. As long as we kept them downstairs, unopened, we did okay, but once opened, all bets were off. Typically we got rid of 4.5 to 4.75 of the bags but the last part, oh my.

For the last 5 years being in the rig, no reason to even buy Halloween candy, but now we are back in a neighborhood and need to find out if this is a high volume, low volume or what for Halloween. And yes, it will go in the basement til needed.

I am with you on the middle. I swear I need about 5 lbs of fat removed from there and injected into my face, but, etc where it’s all disappeared.

Holding steady at 199, surprised it's not higher. Wedding ring is tight and pants feel snug too (Though I still have plenty of room objectively). Having a bad time with cramping in my hands, feet, and legs so I'm not sure if my body chemistry is off.

Anyhow, still holding the fort. Expect a busy week at work, hopefully no major calamities since we are sorta working without a net (quite shorthanded).

Holding steady at 199, surprised it's not higher. Wedding ring is tight and pants feel snug too (Though I still have plenty of room objectively). Having a bad time with cramping in my hands, feet, and legs so I'm not sure if my body chemistry is off.

Anyhow, still holding the fort. Expect a busy week at work, hopefully no major calamities since we are sorta working without a net (quite shorthanded).
Sounds like something you ate caused bloat. Maybe do some cleanup of your eating to see if you can get rid of it.
Sorry you are short handed at work.

Latest posts

Back