Sunday Weigh In (4/1/2018)

TWA 191.3
TW 189.2

Two pounds in 2 weeks?!?! I would love it to go faster but I am grateful it is (so far) a slow steady decline instead of a complete stall. My protein has been a bit low the past week or two so that may have something to do with it. I will have to up my game this week. More protein and more walking. Happy Easter and Passover weekend everyone!

TWA 191.3
TW 189.2

Two pounds in 2 weeks?!?! I would love it to go faster but I am grateful it is (so far) a slow steady decline instead of a complete stall. My protein has been a bit low the past week or two so that may have something to do with it. I will have to up my game this week. More protein and more walking. Happy Easter and Passover weekend everyone!
Just keep at it. You’ll look back in 3-6 months and wonder why you were concerned.

LW 140
TW 142

Ended the week a little up- but overall staying consistent in my 140-146 range. So I’m happy and ready so eat some Easter ham tonight!

:D:DI'm avoiding the scale this week! The Easter bunny told me it would be the smart thing to do!

I fixed a delicious Easter dinner today and I ate all I wanted. Felt like a lot but still not too much. Feels so good to be normal, relatively speaking.

LW 140
TW 142

Ended the week a little up- but overall staying consistent in my 140-146 range. So I’m happy and ready so eat some Easter ham tonight!
Have some for me! You are holding steady, that's good. My Easter dinner was about 1PM and at 5, I was still so stuffed, I ate a bit of tomato soup and some cheese whisps in it.
:D:DI'm avoiding the scale this week! The Easter bunny told me it would be the smart thing to do!

I fixed a delicious Easter dinner today and I ate all I wanted. Felt like a lot but still not too much. Feels so good to be normal, relatively speaking.
LOL, on avoiding the scale. You'll be fine.

The neighbors across the way in our current campground invited us for Easter dinner. I took Green Bean Casserole which I no longer make with milk but HWC. MUCH better. But it means I currently have no leftovers. :(

Last Week 329.2
This week 333.2
Sigh. Schedule's been totally borked this week with the transition so I've been eating out a lot. Hopefully I can get back on the wagon this week.

Latest posts

Back