Sunday Weigh In (3/7/2021)

Last week: 189.4
This week 190.3

Not much going on with me. Weather has been mild here. Makes it challenging to dress appropriately since it gets chilly overnights but is pretty balmy during the day. One more week of work then I have a week off. Have a little work to do finishing up one of the kids rooms but mostly intend to just loaf.

Last Week: 144.4
This Week: 141.0
Good going
This week 190.3

Not much going on with me. Weather has been mild here. Makes it challenging to dress appropriately since it gets chilly overnights but is pretty balmy during the day. One more week of work then I have a week off. Have a little work to do finishing up one of the kids rooms but mostly intend to just loaf.
Still doing great.
Oh yes, early morning it’s cold, gets warm during the day. If we aren’t going anywhere it’s not too bad. I live in layers.
Last Week: 162.6
This Week: 157.6
Wow, way to go.

My period came and left and I am actively weaning this girl here so my body seems willing to give up these pounds easier. She definitely is not making it easier though! So many big emotions from her.

This week 190.3

. You deserve some loafing!

Latest posts

Back