Sunday Weigh In (3/5/2018)

Last week 335.6
This week 332.6

Took a day off from walking and replaced the insoles on my boots. Did the usual shopping on Friday and a mile last night and the feet aren't doing bad at all this morning.

In unrelated news, finally have a confirmed date for the transfer (April 2nd) . So far it sounds like the new place is going to be a pretty hard step down financially. We'll see how it plays.

Last edited:
LW 141
TW 142

Staying pretty steady. The weather is getting nicer so it’s getting easier to stay to take the exercise back outside. Woohoo

Battling exhaustion a bit this week and some stomach upset/bathroom issues. not sure if it is just due to the monthly friend stopping by or if there is something more going on, I suppose as I make it through the coming week I’ll figure that out and deal with it if needed.

Last time: 147
Today: 144

Staying busy living life. Amazing how routine the supplements, water, protein, and fat intake has become.
Doing good. Nice scale number.
LW: 129
TW: 129

Walked everyday. Doing better with Supplements. Still vomiting a few times a week. Dr K wants me to get an upper GI.
Hopefully there is a non surgical fix.

Have a great week all
Hope you have a non surgical fix as well. On the other hand, your weight is nice and stable.
Lw - 134.4.
TW- 138

I think last week was a fluke. Going to start the fast next week and knock out the last 8 pounds.
Sorry you bounced back up some.
Last week 335.6
This week 332.6

Took a day off from walking and replaced the insoles on my boots. Did the usual shopping on Friday and a mile last night and the feet aren't doing bad at all this morning.

In unrelated news, finally have a confirmed date for the transfer (April 2nd) . So far it sounds like the new place is going to be a pretty hard step down financially. We'll see how it plays.
You are doing good. Sounds like your insoles were shot!
LW 141
TW 142

Staying pretty steady. The weather is getting nicer so it’s getting easier to stay to take the exercise back outside. Woohoo

Battling exhaustion a bit this week and some stomach upset/bathroom issues. not sure if it is just due to the monthly friend stopping by or if there is something more going on, I suppose as I make it through the coming week I’ll figure that out and deal with it if needed.
Yeah, getting outside is helping. You did pretty good this week.

LW. 121.4
TW. 122

It's been a week of doctors and doctoring! Hubby has horrible case of bronchitis, and is giving himself breathing treatments four times a day. When we picked up the machine all they had was the child's model which looks like a big blue puppy dog. Quite the visual. They're supposed to switch it out but that hasn't happened yet. SIL had carpal tunnel surgery last Tues in Nashville so we had to take her, etc. Thankfully ALL follow up care is much closer to home. Hubby goes back to Dr. tomorrow but he seems no better to me, and I'm worried. Two chest X-rays prior showed no pneumonia. And then poor guy had a horrible case of constipation. I was giving him tips of course and remedies. He struck gold at three this morning and he cheered from the bathroom between coughs and I cheered too from the bed.

Then, Saturday I started getting a scratchy throat and now have a full-fledged cold. Quite the couple we are! Hasn't affected my appetite yet, if anything I want more. That's life from the middle Tennessee sick farm!

LW 198.2
TW 195.6

NSV: went to a Redwood Forest in the Santa Cruz mountains yesterday and walked more and with much less pain/discomfort than before surgery. My knee is still bone-on-bone but I’m not up for another surgery just yet. Maybe next year. Gorgeous place for my gorgeous daughters senior photos. Have an amazing week everyone!

LW 66.5 kg
TW 66.5 kg

In exciting news, I have trips to San Francisco, New York, London and Lagos on my calendar (alongside Sydney, Jakarta and Hong Kong) in the next few months. Nervous about my eating, but hoping to catch up with friends along the way!
Good for you and enjoy your trip.
LW. 121.4
TW. 122

It's been a week of doctors and doctoring! Hubby has horrible case of bronchitis, and is giving himself breathing treatments four times a day. When we picked up the machine all they had was the child's model which looks like a big blue puppy dog. Quite the visual. They're supposed to switch it out but that hasn't happened yet. SIL had carpal tunnel surgery last Tues in Nashville so we had to take her, etc. Thankfully ALL follow up care is much closer to home. Hubby goes back to Dr. tomorrow but he seems no better to me, and I'm worried. Two chest X-rays prior showed no pneumonia. And then poor guy had a horrible case of constipation. I was giving him tips of course and remedies. He struck gold at three this morning and he cheered from the bathroom between coughs and I cheered too from the bed.

Then, Saturday I started getting a scratchy throat and now have a full-fledged cold. Quite the couple we are! Hasn't affected my appetite yet, if anything I want more. That's life from the middle Tennessee sick farm!
Sorry you are both sick. Some people lose their taste buds during a cold, some done.. I don't and it sounds like you don't either.
LW 198.2
TW 195.6

NSV: went to a Redwood Forest in the Santa Cruz mountains yesterday and walked more and with much less pain/discomfort than before surgery. My knee is still bone-on-bone but I’m not up for another surgery just yet. Maybe next year. Gorgeous place for my gorgeous daughters senior photos. Have an amazing week everyone!
Love the NSV. And doing good on the weight front as well.
LW- 155
TW- 155
Good for you.

LW 66.5 kg
TW 66.5 kg

In exciting news, I have trips to San Francisco, New York, London and Lagos on my calendar (alongside Sydney, Jakarta and Hong Kong) in the next few months. Nervous about my eating, but hoping to catch up with friends along the way!

Oh, please make sure to visit. Since last time we saw each other combined I bet we lost about 150 pounds. :) Would love to see you. Perhaps we could go shopping.

Latest posts

Back