Sunday Weigh In (3/31/2019)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 144
This week 145
My lack of fat and therefore my lack of pooping is catching up with me.
Need to figure out a way to up my fat intake even more.

Last week 243.2
This week 238.6
Finally took the elevator down a floor after a few weeks of taking the stairs.

Sorry for the picture but I'm pumped. Had a hard week and it felt good to finally hit a hundred pounds lost on the scale (Got the scale a month or so into my journey since our old one didn't go over 300 pounds so I couldn't check my weight between doctor visits).

Last week 243.2
This week 238.6
Finally took the elevator down a floor after a few weeks of taking the stairs.

View attachment 2092

Sorry for the picture but I'm pumped. Had a hard week and it felt good to finally hit a hundred pounds lost on the scale (Got the scale a month or so into my journey since our old one didn't go over 300 pounds so I couldn't check my weight between doctor visits).
Awesome!!

First off, big congrats to Don! That is awesome!

Today: 205.4
Last week: 209

I’ve had some stomach distress this week. I’ll get retested for h. Pylori this Thursday. I’ve been puking sporadically. Also I’m feeling a full, bloated feeling when I know my stomach is empty. I did bloodwork Fri morning in advance of Thursday’s dr appt and hopefully Quest will be efficient and have the results in time for us to discuss. In positive news, for the first time in a decade I had a 28 day menstrual cycle!!!

First off, big congrats to Don! That is awesome!

Today: 205.4
Last week: 209

I’ve had some stomach distress this week. I’ll get retested for h. Pylori this Thursday. I’ve been puking sporadically. Also I’m feeling a full, bloated feeling when I know my stomach is empty. I did bloodwork Fri morning in advance of Thursday’s dr appt and hopefully Quest will be efficient and have the results in time for us to discuss. In positive news, for the first time in a decade I had a 28 day menstrual cycle!!!
Sorry for the stomach distress. Hope you get answers.

Glad your cycle is normal, finally.

LW: 124.7
TW: 124.1

I scared myself by weighing 122. 4 this morning and then figured out I was dehydrated so I had about 4 cups of herbal tea and that made the difference. :unsure:

did anyone else ever read the Stephen King novel Thinner? because it's scary!

LW: 124.7
TW: 124.1

I scared myself by weighing 122. 4 this morning and then figured out I was dehydrated so I had about 4 cups of herbal tea and that made the difference. :unsure:

did anyone else ever read the Stephen King novel Thinner? because it's scary!
First thing in the morning, it’s normal to be dehydrated. That’s why the first pee of the day is much darker than the rest of the day.

What is your current BMI and have you had lab work recently (last 6 months)? Your weight is continuing to drop.

No, I don’t read/like Stephen King. I know he’s an excellent author but his genre is not even in my house, much less my cup of tea.

Hola! Been a few weeks...I spent a week sick in London with the worst cold I've ever had. I'm now in Barcelona this week after a quick few days in Helsinki. I ate reindeer in Helsinki (delicious!), and now I am eating all the jamón I can manage (also delicious!). Tapas is the best eating for the DS, in my opinion.

Now that spring is here, been doing a bit more walking. Today I went to the Parc de la Ciutadella and sat in/on a tree to read my book...and two assholes attempted to steal my purse. Thankfully, I had good peripheral vision, and could grab it towards me in time (his hand was on the bag, as he'd snuck around behind the tree). Bullet dodged, and reminder to not take my bag off. Other than that, enjoying Spain, and next stop is Australia to see my family and swap my winter clothes for summer ones.

Last week 115
This week 114.6
Good going.
Hola! Been a few weeks...I spent a week sick in London with the worst cold I've ever had. I'm now in Barcelona this week after a quick few days in Helsinki. I ate reindeer in Helsinki (delicious!), and now I am eating all the jamón I can manage (also delicious!). Tapas is the best eating for the DS, in my opinion.

Now that spring is here, been doing a bit more walking. Today I went to the Parc de la Ciutadella and sat in/on a tree to read my book...and two assholes attempted to steal my purse. Thankfully, I had good peripheral vision, and could grab it towards me in time (his hand was on the bag, as he'd snuck around behind the tree). Bullet dodged, and reminder to not take my bag off. Other than that, enjoying Spain, and next stop is Australia to see my family and swap my winter clothes for summer ones.
Sorry you were sick with a cold.
Gotta be careful out there!

it felt good to finally hit a hundred pounds lost on the scale

sorry I missed this late week: congratulations DonRobbie!
What is your current BMI and have you had lab work recently (last 6 months)? Your weight is continuing to drop.

I know it could be a problem but now it's going to have to wait until I relocate. I did have labs done just last fall. I think it's anxiety, I really do, but my doctor really wanted me to have my first colonoscopy. that will have to wait, too.

Latest posts

Back