Sunday Weigh In (3/3/2019)

LW 146
TW 151

In Arizona enjoying some warm weather and spring training baseball with the hubby this week. I wish I could say the weight gain is from all sorts of delicious ball park food, but unfortunately it seems to stem more from constipation than anything else- which still has me in the land of “meh” when it comes to eating. When we get back home it’s back to square 1 for a bit to see if I can get my belly to normalize a bit.

But I must say the 75 degree weather is a welcome change from the Midwest!

And even though it’s been nearly 3 years- it never fails to amaze me how much more enjoyable baseball games are when I don’t leave with bruises on my outer thighs from not fitting in the seat. So thankful for the DS.

Last week: 218.4
This week: 214.6
Doing good
LW 146
TW 151

In Arizona enjoying some warm weather and spring training baseball with the hubby this week. I wish I could say the weight gain is from all sorts of delicious ball park food, but unfortunately it seems to stem more from constipation than anything else- which still has me in the land of “meh” when it comes to eating. When we get back home it’s back to square 1 for a bit to see if I can get my belly to normalize a bit.

But I must say the 75 degree weather is a welcome change from the Midwest!

And even though it’s been nearly 3 years- it never fails to amaze me how much more enjoyable baseball games are when I don’t leave with bruises on my outer thighs from not fitting in the seat. So thankful for the DS.
The NSV’s are the best.

2 weeks ago 126.4
now 125.6

since last week I didn't think was accurate. I don't want to weight Bunny today because she had a flare-up of pancreatitis this week and I know she is way down.

my loss continues to be not due to eating less junk and exercising more, but anxiety and stress. but March is already looking up, so hopefully that will ease off.

still liking the forum's new look, Liz. :thumbsup:

Last Week 256.2
This week 251.6
Taking a couple days off at work for mental health (plus I have to burn my personal holidays, they won't cash them out any more). Got a little too enthusiastic last night at the trail, walked 6 and half miles and wound up having to use a flashlight for the last couple miles. My feet are complaining a little but this aftermath this morning seems incredibly mild.

2 weeks ago 126.4
now 125.6

since last week I didn't think was accurate. I don't want to weight Bunny today because she had a flare-up of pancreatitis this week and I know she is way down.

my loss continues to be not due to eating less junk and exercising more, but anxiety and stress. but March is already looking up, so hopefully that will ease off.

still liking the forum's new look, Liz. :thumbsup:
I’m sorry Bunny has has a flare up.
Glad March is looking better for you. And thanks.
Last Week 256.2
This week 251.6
Taking a couple days off at work for mental health (plus I have to burn my personal holidays, they won't cash them out any more). Got a little too enthusiastic last night at the trail, walked 6 and half miles and wound up having to use a flashlight for the last couple miles. My feet are complaining a little but this aftermath this morning seems incredibly mild.
Doing fantastic, Don. And sore feet is a worthy complaint this time.

I feel like I didn't just fall off the wagon but pulled it into the woods and burned it for the insurance money and bought cupcakes... o_O
I felt that way one time. Homemade SC fresh peach cobbler! I not only drove the train off the track, I derailed it and drove it right over a cliff. Once my stupid week was over (and the cobbler finished), I got back on track. I was a little over two years out. Gained 4 lbs that week. It did come back off and it was the last time I made peach cobbler.

I felt that way one time. Homemade SC fresh peach cobbler! I not only drove the train off the track, I derailed it and drove it right over a cliff. Once my stupid week was over (and the cobbler finished), I got back on track. I was a little over two years out. Gained 4 lbs that week. It did come back off and it was the last time I made peach cobbler.
Thanks! It's good to know it happens to others.

Latest posts

Back