Sunday Weigh In (3/29/2020)

Last week 144
Today 142.3

i have eaten so much terrible food this week, had my visit from Aunt Flo and had a very upset stomach the majority of the week. I return to work tomorrow as per our one week on/one week off schedule. I am hoping that everyone who was contributing to the extreme clusterfuck-ness of the place 2 weeks ago have all now accepted reality that this is the new normal. The upside of returning to work is that I cannot stuff my face with carbs and sugar all day long if I’m working.

8 years til retirement, Lord willing.

Last week 144
Today 142.3

i have eaten so much terrible food this week, had my visit from Aunt Flo and had a very upset stomach the majority of the week. I return to work tomorrow as per our one week on/one week off schedule. I am hoping that everyone who was contributing to the extreme clusterfuck-ness of the place 2 weeks ago have all now accepted reality that this is the new normal. The upside of returning to work is that I cannot stuff my face with carbs and sugar all day long if I’m working.

8 years til retirement, Lord willing.
I’m assuming you are in essential industry. Stay safe.
I'll try to remember to weigh tomorrow.
ok. In the meantime, I hope you are staying safe.

No scales, but I'm sure I am losing weight through this. Going through nearly two dozen eggs a week, eating a lot of meat, and not snacking much (or on cheese).

No scales, but I'm sure I am losing weight through this. Going through nearly two dozen eggs a week, eating a lot of meat, and not snacking much (or on cheese).
Maybe start measuring to keep an eye on things. Are you getting any exercise (walking) or just able to get outside?

Last week 181.8
This week 184.0

We've been cut down to 4 days a week. They may lay off the junior guy at our location. Tilly was pretty sick a week or so ago so she's self isolating (you can't get a test here unless you are being admitted so she may or may not have had it). I have been trying to get more meat in to hopefully get my protein up.

Last week 181.8
This week 184.0

We've been cut down to 4 days a week. They may lay off the junior guy at our location. Tilly was pretty sick a week or so ago so she's self isolating (you can't get a test here unless you are being admitted so she may or may not have had it). I have been trying to get more meat in to hopefully get my protein up.
Sorry about Tilly. And the cut in hours. That’s hard on everyone. Remember not only protein but all your vitamins as well.

Maybe start measuring to keep an eye on things. Are you getting any exercise (walking) or just able to get outside?

I don't have a measuring tape either, alas. I've been going out once or twice a week for a walk, but the place I'm hoping to move to at least has a balcony (not helpful for fitness). I did buy a yoga mat and have been doing that and the occasional squat. I do have to carry my groceries back once a week and up four flights of stairs ;)

Latest posts

Back