Sunday Weigh In (3/24/2019)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Spring has sprung but someone forgot to tell Mother Nature. It’s been in the low forties at night here. Seldom getting above 60.

Last week 144
This week 144

This week 209
Last week 211

This week I experimented with some different beverages. Kombucha was a hard no. I coughed a lot and it generally felt stuck in my rib cage all morning. I also tried a small iced coffee that had more ice and heavy cream in it than actual coffee. That tasted good and did not make me feel bad.

This week 209
Last week 211

This week I experimented with some different beverages. Kombucha was a hard no. I coughed a lot and it generally felt stuck in my rib cage all morning. I also tried a small iced coffee that had more ice and heavy cream in it than actual coffee. That tasted good and did not make me feel bad.
Oh, that had to be miserable. But what in the hell is Kombuncha?

Spring has sprung but someone forgot to tell Mother Nature. It’s been in the low forties at night here. Seldom getting above 60.

Last week 144
This week 144
Last week 113.8
Today 115
It’s still getting cold here at night too, so the heater is still being used! Yesterday was really nice and I got out and walked, felt so good.

Last week 244.8
This week 243.2

Still slowly losing.
You are far enough out (along with the preop loss) that it’s gonna slow down some.
Last week 113.8
Today 115
It’s still getting cold here at night too, so the heater is still being used! Yesterday was really nice and I got out and walked, felt so good.
Good for you.

Latest posts

Back