Sunday Weigh In (3/20/2022)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 125
This week 122
Can’t seem to get 125 to stick for long. I finally had a chance yesterday to get some spring/summer tops. I‘ve gone from a L/XL depending on cut to a SM/Med. I‘d been putting off getting rid of my old spring stuff and getting new cause I wasn’t sure this would hold or was just a blip on the radar. It seems to be my new normal.

I'm glad to see you are at least maintaining the 120s.

I've lost track of what scale number I'm at, but my abdomen is much bigger than it needs to be. yes, I know what to do. I'm eating a high-protein breakfast right now!

I finally had a chance yesterday to get some spring/summer tops.

I am currently shopping on Landsend.com for that very thing. I love their clothes but can only deal with the sale prices, and sometimes even those are way too high!

(I'd like to point out that I currently have a T shirt in my "cart" for $5 and I couldn't get a used one at the thrift stores at that price)

a Blessed Spring Equinox to all!

I'm not finding an emoji for that, but I did search on "sun" and I am still adjusting to the time change! may it be the last one of those!

:sunwaking15:

I'm glad to see you are at least maintaining the 120s.

I've lost track of what scale number I'm at, but my abdomen is much bigger than it needs to be. yes, I know what to do. I'm eating a high-protein breakfast right now!

I am currently shopping on Landsend.com for that very thing. I love their clothes but can only deal with the sale prices, and sometimes even those are way too high!

(I'd like to point out that I currently have a T shirt in my "cart" for $5 and I couldn't get a used one at the thrift stores at that price)

a Blessed Spring Equinox to all!

I'm not finding an emoji for that, but I did search on "sun" and I am still adjusting to the time change! may it be the last one of those!

:sunwaking15:
Hey, you know the drill.

I typically shop at Kohl’s, had a 40% off coupon that was good for one day only. I tried there 6 weeks ago, they had very little out. Much better selection this time. Told hubby I have at least one more trip at least, need new capri’s and a few more tops.

Last week 199
This week 198

Didn't get much done on my week off, but feel reasonably well rested. Not ready to get back to the grind, but what are you going to do?

Last week 199
This week 198

Didn't get much done on my week off, but feel reasonably well rested. Not ready to get back to the grind, but what are you going to do?
You did good for a week off, you could’ve come help us…both of us are beyond exhausted! Unfortunately until you retire, the grind is what you have to do.

Latest posts

Back