Sunday Weigh In (3/19/2023)

Last week 170
Today 172

The middle of the week I was 169 but I have been taking A LOT of steroids for about a week now because I have been having hives and struggling with anaphylaxis. Then had something show up on my EKG and long story short, I am having serious health problems. Next week has got to be better for me!

Last week 170
Today 172

The middle of the week I was 169 but I have been taking A LOT of steroids for about a week now because I have been having hives and struggling with anaphylaxis. Then had something show up on my EKG and long story short, I am having serious health problems. Next week has got to be better for me!
Steroids can cause weight gain. Once off it, your weight should go back to normal.

Last week 199
This week 199

Wife's best friend has Covid and they spent the day together on a road trip a couple days ago so we have been testing daily. Wrist is doing reasonably well and the Workman's comp case seems to be progressing. Hopefully I'll get paid for the two weeks I was out sometime in the next few weeks.

Last week 199
This week 199

Wife's best friend has Covid and they spent the day together on a road trip a couple days ago so we have been testing daily. Wrist is doing reasonably well and the Workman's comp case seems to be progressing. Hopefully I'll get paid for the two weeks I was out sometime in the next few weeks.
Oh dear. I hope y’all stay clear of Covid. Glad your wrist is healing.

Steroids can cause weight gain. Once off it, your weight should go back to normal.
I’m on steroids for the next month weaning off since I was a significant dosage for about two weeks. Otherwise I could have an adrenal crisis the allergy doctor said which isn’t helpful for the current heart arrhythmias I have and breathing problems when I move. I feel pretty puffy and bloated. PLUS my potassium got low very fast. I probably should be more concerned about dying but my worry about my weight gain is also up there in top five concerns.

Last week 199
This week 199

I hope you all don’t catch Covid on top of having a broken wrist. One thing at a time is more than enough!

Latest posts

Back