Sunday Weigh In (3/18/2018)

LW 141
TW 140

No real reason for the slight drop- but I’m a fluctuator. It could just be a low day and tomorrow will be 144 (I did have a good this morning). I have no routine or normalcy right now and I’m Hosting even more auditors and investigators this week- then hoping to get my routine back for at least a couple of weeks.

LW 141
TW 140

No real reason for the slight drop- but I’m a fluctuator. It could just be a low day and tomorrow will be 144 (I did have a good this morning). I have no routine or normalcy right now and I’m Hosting even more auditors and investigators this week- then hoping to get my routine back for at least a couple of weeks.
Good for you. We like routine although it’s hard to keep these days.

LLW: 65.5 kg
TW: 64.5 kg

Glad to see a return to the 64s - was even in the 66s there for a couple of days (period? random? who knows!). Off to Australia later this week.

Been working on using things from my new garden (though I donated the lettuces to a colleague!), and made some Thai basil pesto:
Thai_Basil_Pesto.jpg

LW: 144 (I think?)
TW: 141

This is the first real weight loss I have had in 3 months. It could just be a wt fluctuation - I know over the next couple of weeks.

LLW: 65.5 kg
TW: 64.5 kg

Glad to see a return to the 64s - was even in the 66s there for a couple of days (period? random? who knows!). Off to Australia later this week.

Been working on using things from my new garden (though I donated the lettuces to a colleague!), and made some Thai basil pesto:
Good going. Have fun in Australia.
Looking good ladies. I am at 188 again this week and as Liz said last week, this seems to be in my new normal range of 187-195
Good for you
LW: 144 (I think?)
TW: 141
This is the first real weight loss I have had in 3 months. It could just be a wt fluctuation - I know over the next couple of weeks.
Good for you.

LW:130
TW:128

Yesterday was my Birthday. Double nickels 55. There was a time in my life I didn’t think I would see 50 but here I am. I’m a bit dehydrated so this may not be accurate. But I’ll take it.

Have a great week all
Happy Birthday
:drinkingsmiley:

GET REHYDRATED!!! Not with beer but you get the idea.
Good on your weight.

TWA: 195.6
TW: 191.3

Slow steady progress. Grateful that my DS was the only way I’ve been under 200# in decades. The struggle the last couple of weeks is that NOTHING SOUNDS GOOD! I definitely eat because I have to but I have not had much of an appetite and everything sounds gross. I’ve had some tummy problems with protein drinks so I try to get my protein in with food—no easy task. Still excited about my tool though and recognize that I may be able to eat more variety when I get to my goal weight. Thanks everyone for being here!

LW 155
TW 156
That was a tough pill to swallow as my first upswing since OR. Telling myself to stay on course and my brain to STFU?!

LW 132.4
TW 132.4

Despite the requisite Irish Revelry and Corned Beef I managed to not gain. Phew! Also- met some great people at an Irish Pub in Chicago. Had hours of fun being treated like long lost family. And there were BAGPIPERS. ON THE BAR! Cool weekend.

TWA: 195.6
TW: 191.3

Slow steady progress. Grateful that my DS was the only way I’ve been under 200# in decades. The struggle the last couple of weeks is that NOTHING SOUNDS GOOD! I definitely eat because I have to but I have not had much of an appetite and everything sounds gross. I’ve had some tummy problems with protein drinks so I try to get my protein in with food—no easy task. Still excited about my tool though and recognize that I may be able to eat more variety when I get to my goal weight. Thanks everyone for being here!
Good going.
LW 155
TW 156
That was a tough pill to swallow as my first upswing since OR. Telling myself to stay on course and my brain to STFU?!
:) Yeah, getting your brain in line is hard. I had upswings during my losing phase, but the overall trend was down. Keep at it.
LW 132.4
TW 132.4

Despite the requisite Irish Revelry and Corned Beef I managed to not gain. Phew! Also- met some great people at an Irish Pub in Chicago. Had hours of fun being treated like long lost family. And there were BAGPIPERS. ON THE BAR! Cool weekend.
Good for you. This was the first year I didn't do corned beef. I missed it.

Last week 331.6
This week 332.2
I usually stall after about 30 pounds of weight loss. Hopefully I can push through this week.

Latest posts

Back