Sunday Weigh In (3/10/2019)

Last week: 214.6
This week: 212.8

I have a NSV to share: prior to my DS I was diagnosed with sleep apnea and encouraged to get a CPAP which I knew I would not be able to tolerate. Now with an app on my phone my sleep score is an 11 compared to an 87 prior to surgery! According to my Fitbit I’m also sleeping deeper!

Last week 251.6,
this week 248.6.
I'm plugged up so I expected a gain. Duluth is having a sale so I ordered a bunch of shirts (medium) to "shrink into" along with a couple pieces to tide me over. I'm in a large now but when I needed a long sleeve shirt I've been throwing on a 2XL and all my coats and jackets are 2/3XL. So I have 3 large long sleeve shirts and a jacket on the way.

Last week: 214.6
This week: 212.8

I have a NSV to share: prior to my DS I was diagnosed with sleep apnea and encouraged to get a CPAP which I knew I would not be able to tolerate. Now with an app on my phone my sleep score is an 11 compared to an 87 prior to surgery! According to my Fitbit I’m also sleeping deeper!
Good for you.
LW 124.6
TW 124.4
Hang in there. Try not to stress to much.
Last week 251.6,
this week 248.6.
I'm plugged up so I expected a gain. Duluth is having a sale so I ordered a bunch of shirts (medium) to "shrink into" along with a couple pieces to tide me over. I'm in a large now but when I needed a long sleeve shirt I've been throwing on a 2XL and all my coats and jackets are 2/3XL. So I have 3 large long sleeve shirts and a jacket on the way.
You are doing great.

Latest posts

Back