Sunday Weigh In (2/9/2020)

Last Week:191
This Week: 190

7 months post op with total of 78 pounds lost since surgery with 65% of excess weight gone.

I am still recovering from the stent and the surgeon says we should look at putting in a PICC line and getting TPN since I haven't been able to eat since the end of December.

LW 144
TW 152

it’s a big jump in a week but I’m not too excited, my “normal” seems to fluctuate from about 140-155 , especially round my period. I AM trying to gain a little right now at the obgyn request to get my body fat % up to ideal for making babies. But again- not getting excited until I see myself staying somewhere without the fluctuations that are part of my new normal

but overall feeling really great

last week 132
this week 132

at least the days are getting longer!
Good going and yes, they are. More sunshine!
Last Week:191
This Week: 190

7 months post op with total of 78 pounds lost since surgery with 65% of excess weight gone.

I am still recovering from the stent and the surgeon says we should look at putting in a PICC line and getting TPN since I haven't been able to eat since the end of December.
Sounds like your surgeon is being proactive in trying to keep you healthy. Good going on your weight.
LW 144
TW 152

it’s a big jump in a week but I’m not too excited, my “normal” seems to fluctuate from about 140-155 , especially round my period. I AM trying to gain a little right now at the obgyn request to get my body fat % up to ideal for making babies. But again- not getting excited until I see myself staying somewhere without the fluctuations that are part of my new normal

but overall feeling really great
Then good going.

Last week 180.2
This Week 185.0

As expected the added iron seems to have helped with the fatigue/weakness but has made the constipation worse. Was quite miserable Friday and Saturday but the fat bombs seem to finally be starting to clear things out a bit (plus I have been taking Proferrin Sun-Thurs and then taking Friday and Saturday off so I've had a couple days without the little green butt pluggers). Will probably try taking Proferrin every other day this week to strike a balance.

Last week 180.2
This Week 185.0

As expected the added iron seems to have helped with the fatigue/weakness but has made the constipation worse. Was quite miserable Friday and Saturday but the fat bombs seem to finally be starting to clear things out a bit (plus I have been taking Proferrin Sun-Thurs and then taking Friday and Saturday off so I've had a couple days without the little green butt pluggers). Will probably try taking Proferrin every other day this week to strike a balance.
Glad the fat bombs are helping. If it gets too loose, cut back on fat bombs a bit. And glad the iron is helping.

No scale, but I did really well low carbing for the entire week. Gas has been non existent.

I do feel very sorry for myself, though. I am a really good girl who deserves ALL the treats. LOL
Good for you. All the treats....called protein!

Last time: 145
This week: 147

I heard this new phrase concerning cookies, "One and done." Imagine that. People really follow that. :cool:

Latest posts

Back