Sunday Weigh In (2/3/2019)

I don’t remember the last time I weighed in
TW 120.6

I have been really working on staying on track with protein and vitamins. My weight has been up and down within a 5# margin for the last couple of months. Spring is in the air (at least here in CA) and I am feeling better overall. Thanks everyone for being here.

I don’t remember the last time I weighed in
TW 120.6

I have been really working on staying on track with protein and vitamins. My weight has been up and down within a 5# margin for the last couple of months. Spring is in the air (at least here in CA) and I am feeling better overall. Thanks everyone for being here.
Good for you. Spring doesn't get here for about 2 more weeks altho we get a hint of it this coming week, then another cold snap.
Last week 270.8
This week 264.8

Good to be out of the 270s , spent 3 weeks bouncing around there. After the below zero blast last week I am enjoying the 50s for the couple days we get to keep them.
Good going.

Last weigh in (week before last): 113
This morning : 112.4

Really nothing different except not as many sweets. Zero exercise in this cold weather but it does take more calories to keep warm, and also takes energy to put on all the layers of clothes I wear!:D

Latest posts

Back