Sunday Weigh In (2/26/2023)

back to reality by the number

12/11/22 135
2/26/23 139

(if anyone thinks 4 pounds doesn't make a big difference, I'm thinking you aren't low enough yet)

I am now back to working 5 days a week so should be able to weigh regularly.

very blessed to live somewhere walkable, have my own place to live now (YAY) and the winter here has mostly been very mild.

and the days are SO much longer than last December! :banana:

I’ve managed to stay steady with my weight

good for you, I know you had to work at this

Last time: 171.2
This week: 172.2
Good for you and glad you’re back to posting.
back to reality by the number

12/11/22 135
2/26/23 139

(if anyone thinks 4 pounds doesn't make a big difference, I'm thinking you aren't low enough yet)

I am now back to working 5 days a week so should be able to weigh regularly.

very blessed to live somewhere walkable, have my own place to live now (YAY) and the winter here has mostly been very mild.
and the days are SO much longer than last December! :banana:

good for you, I know you had to work at this
Yeap, four lbs can make a difference when you are low enough.
Awesome you are working 5 days a week. And being where you can walk is great.

Last week 198.8
This week 198.6

Been in Limbo all week waiting for workman's comp to get their stuff sorted so I can go to the orthopedic doctor. Going to have to get a better plan for feeding myself on this unexpected 'vacation.' Technically I'm on light duty but other than a couple hours of online training this week and a meeting next week I have just been hanging out at the house.

Last week 198.8
This week 198.6

Been in Limbo all week waiting for workman's comp to get their stuff sorted so I can go to the orthopedic doctor. Going to have to get a better plan for feeding myself on this unexpected 'vacation.' Technically I'm on light duty but other than a couple hours of online training this week and a meeting next week I have just been hanging out at the house.
At least your weight stayed stable this week. Good luck navigating Workman’s Comp.

Last week 198.8
This week 198.6

Part of the reason I am disabled is because worker’s comp and insurance took sooooo long to approve my back surgeries. Frankly, worker’s compensation in North Dakota is run through the state and approval was so much more quicker than when I needed my back fusion with insurance. Even after the fusion insurance balked at paying! I hope you get approved quickly and can get out of pain!!

Latest posts

Back