Sunday Weigh In (2/23/2020)

I forgot to weigh at work again but will put it on the list for tomorrow. in other news, I have become a coffee drinker again. I was anxious, have reflux and insomnia even off coffee so I figured what the hell. :dontknow:

I forgot to weigh at work again but will put it on the list for tomorrow. in other news, I have become a coffee drinker again. I was anxious, have reflux and insomnia even off coffee so I figured what the hell. :dontknow:
Maybe try Wellbutrin? That stuff is magic on my anxiety.

Well, this right here is why I didnt own a scale. Effin mind games.

Last Wed wt 145#. Today after 1st poop, 132.4.

Then, after coffee, same clothes, 134.6#. I drink two very large coffees, with HWC and one scoop each protein powder.

So I am going to hesitantly go with 135 for today. I dont believe I have dropped that amount for even a nano second. The scale lies.

Last week 182.8
This week 182.0

Had a meeting for work at 8 AM on Saturday, which is an hour past my normal bedtime. Going back to work tonight after flipping from nights to days and back again over the course of a weekend as well as having several meals out (work is about 4 hours away so traveled there Friday night, crashed at a hotel, did the meeting and then drove home) so I didn't have high expectations for any loss. Hoping for nice weather for my vacation so I can get some good walks in on the local trails. It'd be nice to spend some time doing something other than work and recovering from and prepping for work.

Then, after coffee, same clothes, 134.6#. I drink two very large coffees, with HWC and one scoop each protein powder.

So I am going to hesitantly go with 135 for today. I dont believe I have dropped that amount for even a nano second. The scale lies.

I typically vary by 7-10 lbs over the course of a day (not counting the variations caused by clothing). For my spreadsheet weight I try to keep things as consistent as possible (first thing in the morning after the morning BM in my skivvies).

You’ll remember. Drinking coffee is not the worst sin....there ARE upsides to coffee intake.

See, I don’t bother reweighing after my initial one on Sunday. Keeps me sane. But I weigh the same way all the time. On Sunday after my poop, in the nude.
Last week 182.8
This week 182.0

Had a meeting for work at 8 AM on Saturday, which is an hour past my normal bedtime. Going back to work tonight after flipping from nights to days and back again over the course of a weekend as well as having several meals out (work is about 4 hours away so traveled there Friday night, crashed at a hotel, did the meeting and then drove home) so I didn't have high expectations for any loss. Hoping for nice weather for my vacation so I can get some good walks in on the local trails. It'd be nice to spend some time doing something other than work and recovering from and prepping for work.
Enjoy your vacation.
Shift work is so hard on the body.

Latest posts

Back