Sunday Weigh In (2/21/2021)

I think the worst thing I ate was Chinese take out. whew, that's a lot of salt or something, blech.

Are you remodeling your entire house all by yourself?
I have occasional help from the wife and the munchkins. We bought the house cheap after if was partially gutted and stripped of wire and pipes. We've been slowly fixing it up. Got it habitable years ago but there's always things that need doing. What I'm doing now is turning one really large bedroom into two small bedrooms (and replacing a window and the surrounding wall that has evidently been leaking for a while). Still have some drywall work and need to put new flooring down but this project is nearly done.

I have occasional help from the wife and the munchkins. We bought the house cheap after if was partially gutted and stripped of wire and pipes. We've been slowly fixing it up. Got it habitable years ago but there's always things that need doing. What I'm doing now is turning one really large bedroom into two small bedrooms (and replacing a window and the surrounding wall that has evidently been leaking for a while). Still have some drywall work and need to put new flooring down but this project is nearly done.

Wow. You’re so blasé about it but I know that’s a lot of hard work and skill! I’m impressed!

Latest posts

Back