Sunday Weigh In (2/17/2019)

last week 127.5
now 126.4

Bunny last week 6.7
Bunny now 7.2 ??

I got the digital scale to keep track of her weight but I don't think these fluctuations are accurate. I think maybe her coat is just more full of dirt or something, seriously.

TWA 120.6
TW 118.4

Feeling good as long as I do what I know I am supposed to do (not overeat, slow down, etc). Q: not sure if this is DS related but a development over the past 6 months or so is a runny nose every time I eat or drink something. Conincidence? More DS weird sh*t? Have a great week everyone!

last week 127.5
now 126.4

Bunny last week 6.7
Bunny now 7.2 ??

I got the digital scale to keep track of her weight but I don't think these fluctuations are accurate. I think maybe her coat is just more full of dirt or something, seriously.
It's possible. Maybe brush her before weighing? As for you, how do you feel this week?
Last Week 260.2
This week 260.8

Another sideways week.
Sideways weeks are aggravating. You are probably losing inches during those weeks.
TWA 120.6
TW 118.4

Feeling good as long as I do what I know I am supposed to do (not overeat, slow down, etc). Q: not sure if this is DS related but a development over the past 6 months or so is a runny nose every time I eat or drink something. Conincidence? More DS weird sh*t? Have a great week everyone!
Runny nose, like sneezing and hiccups typically mean you are full or eating/drinking too fast. You are doing great on the weight!

I feel about the same, in a wave of anxiety. it isn't lasting 24/7 anymore, so that is better.

it's been another hard week, we have enough snow again this morning that I think I need to reschedule at least my morning patients, not sure about the afternoon, I stress out about both driving in this and deciding not to drive. I guess it's my call but I still feel bad because my co-workers are out there (but they have trucks with 4WW and snow tires!!)

more snow predicted mid-week. :oops:

I feel about the same, in a wave of anxiety. it isn't lasting 24/7 anymore, so that is better.

it's been another hard week, we have enough snow again this morning that I think I need to reschedule at least my morning patients, not sure about the afternoon, I stress out about both driving in this and deciding not to drive. I guess it's my call but I still feel bad because my co-workers are out there (but they have trucks with 4WW and snow tires!!)

more snow predicted mid-week. :oops:
Even 4ww and snow tires are no help if any of it is ice. I hate that you have to deal with this weather.

TW: 146
LW: 146
Maintenance until 3/1/19 Woot!:D
Good for you.

Latest posts

Back