Sunday Weigh In (2/14/2021)

Last week 190.2
This week 190.4

Have a couple days off work this week. Spent the weekend putting up paneling, taking a day off today then hanging the doors and putting up some drywall Monday. Hope all are well.

Today was a weird day with our schedule and my Sunday morning routine was all messed up. We have SO MUCH SNOW in DFW and my 3 year old has NEVER seen snow before in her life! I don’t think I have ever experienced it being 9 degrees here before. So it was a big deal here.

Mid week my weight was the same as last week so maybe it’s the same? I’ll be back next week unless some other apocalyptic event happens here!!

Oh when I was at my PCP this week I showed her my belly because I was wondering if my belly was fat or just skin. A few people have been telling me it’s just skin. I am currently wondering if losing 10-12 pounds is reasonable considering there’s not much fat on my limbs. But my belly is there and I can definitely pinch an inch. She told me it was skin and was I considering skin removal? I am later... when I win the lottery!!

I'll weight myself next time I am at work. expect I am the same as last week.
Ok, your typical weigh in day isn’t Sunday.
Last week 190.2
This week 190.4

Have a couple days off work this week. Spent the weekend putting up paneling, taking a day off today then hanging the doors and putting up some drywall Monday. Hope all are well.
Good for you. I’ve done home renovations but it’s just not in me now. My body was hating me during the last one 4 years ago but it’s good for your muscles.
Last week: 152.0
This week: 149.4

15 down, 15 more to go.
Good for you.
Today was a weird day with our schedule and my Sunday morning routine was all messed up. We have SO MUCH SNOW in DFW and my 3 year old has NEVER seen snow before in her life! I don’t think I have ever experienced it being 9 degrees here before. So it was a big deal here.

Mid week my weight was the same as last week so maybe it’s the same? I’ll be back next week unless some other apocalyptic event happens here!!
I hope y’all got outside for making snow people, snow angels, etc. In other words, making memories for your 3 year old.
Oh when I was at my PCP this week I showed her my belly because I was wondering if my belly was fat or just skin. A few people have been telling me it’s just skin. I am currently wondering if losing 10-12 pounds is reasonable considering there’s not much fat on my limbs. But my belly is there and I can definitely pinch an inch. She told me it was skin and was I considering skin removal? I am later... when I win the lottery!!
Yeah, that’s me..only if I win the lottery.

Ok, your typical weigh in day isn’t Sunday.

Good for you. I’ve done home renovations but it’s just not in me now. My body was hating me during the last one 4 years ago but it’s good for your muscles.

Good for you.

I hope y’all got outside for making snow people, snow angels, etc. In other words, making memories for your 3 year old.

Yeah, that’s me..only if I win the lottery.

We sure didn’t! We looked at it from our doorway and she didn’t love the cold either. We don’t even have winter coats for this cold of weather! I don’t even have a winter hat and gloves anymore. Also we are gonna need this snow now to melt for our use inside since we don’t have any water. But my little girl was so excited and wanted to know when Santa was coming!! Lol

Latest posts

Back