Sunday Weigh In (2/13/2022)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
This week 122 although I saw 121 several times
Last week 123
Went thru all my summer clothes which were stored under the bed. Figured since we were moving out of the rig, it was a good time to clean out. Gave 95% of them to the local Goodwill. I need a whole new summer wardrobe.

Last week 199
This week 199

Son has a surgery scheduled for early in the morning tomorrow so I'm taking a couple days off in case I'm needed. It's a scheduled procedure and shouldn't be a big deal but I figured it was better to be available if needed. If not, I could use a couple days off. Hope all are doing well and if you're watching the game I hope you are enjoying it.

Last week 199
This week 199

Son has a surgery scheduled for early in the morning tomorrow so I'm taking a couple days off in case I'm needed. It's a scheduled procedure and shouldn't be a big deal but I figured it was better to be available if needed. If not, I could use a couple days off. Hope all are doing well and if you're watching the game I hope you are enjoying it.
Hope his procedure goes well. And yes, you can use a few days of down time from work.

gah! well, I'm not on facebook often enough to keep up with anyone but hope to hear good news soon. here, I guess.

They told us on Monday the roof was done. It wasn’t. At that point, we were perfectly within our right to cancel the contract. Told our realtor to prepare the paperwork in case they get squirrelly. They already want us to contribute to the roof repair. Not our issue. It’s their roof.

Latest posts

Back