Sunday Weigh In (2/10/2019)

last week: 127.5
now: 125.6 but please don't congratulate me, I have been having a lot of anxiety the last couple weeks.

Bunny last week: 7.0
now: 6.7 :(

she has been having about half regular/normal stools and half loose/to very loose/diarrhea and I'm not sure why. could be as simple as too much fiber (the vet said to add green beans) and her eating her poop when I'm not home to let her out...I don't know. the pattern is, she poops normally first thing in the morning and right after meals but then 3 to 4 hours after a meal she will have the loose ones.

now: 125.6 but please don't congratulate me, I have been having a lot of anxiety the last couple weeks.

she has been having about half regular/normal stools and half loose/to very loose/diarrhea and I'm not sure why. could be as simple as too much fiber (the vet said to add green beans) and her eating her poop when I'm not home to let her out...I don't know. the pattern is, she poops normally first thing in the morning and right after meals but then 3 to 4 hours after a meal she will have the loose ones.
I’m sorry about the anxiety.

As for Bunny, wish there was a way to help.

Take care of yourself and bunny. Eat frequent small meals if eating is difficult.

Last week 264.8
This Week 260.2

Struggling to get enough fat in to keep things moving. I'm taking 2 stool softeners a day right now and seem to be teetering on the edge of constipation. Really need to get back on tracking so I have a better idea of where I'm at.

Went to our quarterly drivers' meeting, they had ribeye steak. That went down really well, so I got inspired and grabbed an Arby's Roast Beef on the way home. Had one bite of the sandwich for the overall taste and then ate the roast beef out of it. That didn't sit as well, Didn't make me sick, just had the leaden feel I get when something really doesn't work. It's still kind of a guessing game what will and won't work.

LW 145
TW 146

Still staying steady. Food has not been so appealing the past week or so. Everything is just- meh. Not sure if it’s the weather, hormones, a combination or what. But I’m focusing on protein and vitamins and whatever else goes down is just an added bonus.

Last week 264.8
This Week 260.2

Struggling to get enough fat in to keep things moving. I'm taking 2 stool softeners a day right now and seem to be teetering on the edge of constipation. Really need to get back on tracking so I have a better idea of where I'm at.

Went to our quarterly drivers' meeting, they had ribeye steak. That went down really well, so I got inspired and grabbed an Arby's Roast Beef on the way home. Had one bite of the sandwich for the overall taste and then ate the roast beef out of it. That didn't sit as well, Didn't make me sick, just had the leaden feel I get when something really doesn't work. It's still kind of a guessing game what will and won't work.
And it will remain a guessing game for awhile.
You are doing good.
LW 145
TW 146

Still staying steady. Food has not been so appealing the past week or so. Everything is just- meh. Not sure if it’s the weather, hormones, a combination or what. But I’m focusing on protein and vitamins and whatever else goes down is just an added bonus.
Good for you. Yeah, food can get meh at times. Just do what you can.

Last week 264.8
This Week 260.2

You might need to add another stool softener. I take 4 or 5 every day!

Greetings from a very rainy Bonn!

This week was my 3 year surgiversary - so amazed to be hanging in there at the low 60s range (in kg), which, when Dr Gagner told me was where he thought I would get to with the DS, I thought was unachievable. The DS is such a gift.

Things are OK here, just readjusting to new food availability and tastes after Rome. Germany has a weird yoghurt situation - not as much protein, everything is low fat/high sugar. So guess I will be going back to eggs for breakfast. I'm also living upstairs from a bakery...trying not to overdo the bread, though.

Greetings from a very rainy Bonn!

This week was my 3 year surgiversary - so amazed to be hanging in there at the low 60s range (in kg), which, when Dr Gagner told me was where he thought I would get to with the DS, I thought was unachievable. The DS is such a gift.

Things are OK here, just readjusting to new food availability and tastes after Rome. Germany has a weird yoghurt situation - not as much protein, everything is low fat/high sugar. So guess I will be going back to eggs for breakfast. I'm also living upstairs from a bakery...trying not to overdo the bread, though.
OMG, the smells of fresh baked bread...that’s a died and gone to heaven smell!

Happy surgiversary!

Thanks, all! I would never have felt so confident throughout this journey without the wisdom and wit of this community.

My boyfriend is trying to lose weight to lessen the strain on his knees, so given I'm currently the housewife, back to first principles DS eating for us both! Told him he has the benefit of being a man, the weight should come right off...

Latest posts

Back