Sunday Weigh In (12/8/2019)

Today 150.0
last Sunday 151.7

I’m approaching my one year surgiversary. the colonoscopy/upper EGD experience this week was not as terrible as I feared and I think my gastroenterologist has a clue. Also of note, I was able to buy a medium coat this week, to replace my xl coat I bought in the early spring. Medium! Truly unbelievable.

Today 150.0
last Sunday 151.7

I’m approaching my one year surgiversary. the colonoscopy/upper EGD experience this week was not as terrible as I feared and I think my gastroenterologist has a clue. Also of note, I was able to buy a medium coat this week, to replace my xl coat I bought in the early spring. Medium! Truly unbelievable.
Good for you. I’ve found gastroenterologists get the DS better than most doctors.

Last Week 191.2
This Week 184.2

Cue "Love in an Elevator" cause that's how my weight is, just keeps going up and down.
Seems like it's trying to settle somewhere in the 185-190 range (I've been bouncing around between 180 and 195 since the end of September).

Eating too much!! I ate bread (sandwich) yesterday and I always bloat. I would imagine I will go back down in a few days.
At least you know why.
Last Week 191.2
This Week 184.2

Cue "Love in an Elevator" cause that's how my weight is, just keeps going up and down.
Seems like it's trying to settle somewhere in the 185-190 range (I've been bouncing around between 180 and 195 since the end of September).
LOL, and bouncing up and down is enough to make one crazy! Good going.

Last week 212
This week 209

I'm pretty shocked because I haven't been eating very low carb because it hurts the least. EGD Wednesday. I hope they find a reason and not that it is a mystery. I can't handle any more mysteries.

Last week 212
This week 209

I'm pretty shocked because I haven't been eating very low carb because it hurts the least. EGD Wednesday. I hope they find a reason and not that it is a mystery. I can't handle any more mysteries.
Hope your EGD turns out fine, but a reason. You’re doing good.

Latest posts

Back