Sunday Weigh In (12/30/2018)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 142
This week 142

I was concerned getting on the scale this morning as the last few days my jeans have been a bit snug. Since it’s not weight, it must be holiday bloat.

LW: 123.6
TW: 123.2

Holding steady through the holidays but need to eat healthier; more vegetables and fruit, less sugar, bread, and desserts.

LW: 131.9
TW: 131.9 but, like Liz, I feel a bloating sensation. too many carbs!

Bunny LW: 6.5
TW: 6.6

OK, going the right direction again. I have been giving her a third meal on my days off.

I was 244.2 this morning. On surgery day 12/17 I was 260.
Good going. Just keep sipping, walking, and rest.
LW: 123.6
TW: 123.2

Holding steady through the holidays but need to eat healthier; more vegetables and fruit, less sugar, bread, and desserts.
Did good.
Don’t rely on fruit. It’s not really healthy for us due to the high sugar count. Just because it’s “natural” sugar doesn’t make it any less sugar. Hell, table sugar either comes from sugar cane or sugar beets and both of those are natural.

LW: 131.9
TW: 131.9 but, like Liz, I feel a bloating sensation. too many carbs!

Bunny LW: 6.5
TW: 6.6

OK, going the right direction again. I have been giving her a third meal on my days off.
Good for Bunny. As for you, good going on staying put. Now to figure out where the bloat is coming from, right?
Last week 292.8
Last week 280.6

At Olive garden, we'll see how this goes.
Good going on the weight. Sip, walk, and rest.

I missed last week.

12-16. 112
12-30. 113. I feel bloated too! This is my first Christmas in my entire life I ate what I wanted (I’ve done this before), but i also felt NO GUILT!

While I remember, Munchkin I scored a .49/lb fresh turkey at Kroger two days ago , last one in the bin! I thought of you as I hefted it into my cart:D.

staying pretty steady around
This morning weight was 146. (up 1 lb from my last official weigh in a few weeks back)

Battling some extreme fatigue lately. It’s actually borderline debilitating- not sure if it is from the cold I’ve been fighting combined with getting run down from too much work or if there is something else going on. Got an appointment with a new PCP on Thursday so I’m hoping to find out more or get a path toward some answers at least.

Not sure what’s up but the holidays have gotten me all sorts of exhausted this year. Ready to start 2019!

No scales to weigh in on, but a quiet Christmas period. I walked 60 km (~37 miles) this week, including a really long day out with the lab x border collie I'm sitting for where we walked on some of the old Roman road and pilgrim's trail. Lots of healthy-ish eating of local produce (cheese! proscuitto!) and wine.

food.jpg

Next stop, Rome for the whole of January.

I missed last week.

12-16. 112
12-30. 113. I feel bloated too! This is my first Christmas in my entire life I ate what I wanted (I’ve done this before), but i also felt NO GUILT!

While I remember, Munchkin I scored a .49/lb fresh turkey at Kroger two days ago , last one in the bin! I thought of you as I hefted it into my cart:D.
Doing good. Not sure why so many of us feel bloated this week.

staying pretty steady around
This morning weight was 146. (up 1 lb from my last official weigh in a few weeks back)

Battling some extreme fatigue lately. It’s actually borderline debilitating- not sure if it is from the cold I’ve been fighting combined with getting run down from too much work or if there is something else going on. Got an appointment with a new PCP on Thursday so I’m hoping to find out more or get a path toward some answers at least.

Not sure what’s up but the holidays have gotten me all sorts of exhausted this year. Ready to start 2019!
Good on staying steady, BOO on the fatigue. Make sure you get a full set of labs. Low iron markers, low vit D, low B12 are all the ones I can think of that can cause fatigue. On the other hand, it might not be DS related. Not everything is but your labs are the first place to check.

No scales to weigh in on, but a quiet Christmas period. I walked 60 km (~37 miles) this week, including a really long day out with the lab x border collie I'm sitting for where we walked on some of the old Roman road and pilgrim's trail. Lots of healthy-ish eating of local produce (cheese! proscuitto!) and wine.

food.jpg

Next stop, Rome for the whole of January.
OMG, you are a walking machine! That is awesome. That plate looks great. I wish I could drink wine (or any alcohol). It's not fun being allergic to it.

LW 153
TW 153
Much like the rest, bloating has been an issue and is in direct correlation to food choices. I also did very well with fats and protein- so I suspect that is what I didn't gain with the carb creep of the holidays.

Latest posts

Back