Sunday Weigh In (12/30/2018)

Discussion in 'Staying on Track' started by southernlady, Dec 30, 2018.

1. southernlady

southernlady Administrator Staff Member

Last week 142
    This week 142

I was concerned getting on the scale this morning as the last few days my jeans have been a bit snug. Since it’s not weight, it must be holiday bloat.

JackieOnLine likes this.
  2. LorettaLynn

LorettaLynn Member

I was 244.2 this morning. On surgery day 12/17 I was 260.

3. RainCity

RainCity Well-Known Member

LW: 123.6
    TW: 123.2

Holding steady through the holidays but need to eat healthier; more vegetables and fruit, less sugar, bread, and desserts.

JackieOnLine likes this.
  4. JackieOnLine

JackieOnLine Moderator Staff Member

LW: 131.9
    TW: 131.9 but, like Liz, I feel a bloating sensation. too many carbs!

Bunny LW: 6.5
    TW: 6.6

OK, going the right direction again. I have been giving her a third meal on my days off.

Susan in Tennessee likes this.
  5. DonRobbie

DonRobbie Well-Known Member

Last week 292.8
    Last week 280.6

At Olive garden, we'll see how this goes.

6. southernlady

Good going. Just keep sipping, walking, and rest.
    Did good.
    Don’t rely on fruit. It’s not really healthy for us due to the high sugar count. Just because it’s “natural” sugar doesn’t make it any less sugar. Hell, table sugar either comes from sugar cane or sugar beets and both of those are natural.

Good for Bunny. As for you, good going on staying put. Now to figure out where the bloat is coming from, right?
    Good going on the weight. Sip, walk, and rest.

7. Susan in Tennessee

Susan in Tennessee Well-Known Member

I missed last week.

12-16. 112
    12-30. 113. I feel bloated too! This is my first Christmas in my entire life I ate what I wanted (I’ve done this before), but i also felt NO GUILT!

While I remember, Munchkin I scored a .49/lb fresh turkey at Kroger two days ago , last one in the bin! I thought of you as I hefted it into my cart:D.

Munchkin likes this.
  8. Pattycake813

Pattycake813 Well-Known Member

staying pretty steady around
    This morning weight was 146. (up 1 lb from my last official weigh in a few weeks back)

Battling some extreme fatigue lately. It’s actually borderline debilitating- not sure if it is from the cold I’ve been fighting combined with getting run down from too much work or if there is something else going on. Got an appointment with a new PCP on Thursday so I’m hoping to find out more or get a path toward some answers at least.

Not sure what’s up but the holidays have gotten me all sorts of exhausted this year. Ready to start 2019!

9. harrietvane

harrietvane Well-Known Member

No scales to weigh in on, but a quiet Christmas period. I walked 60 km (~37 miles) this week, including a really long day out with the lab x border collie I'm sitting for where we walked on some of the old Roman road and pilgrim's trail. Lots of healthy-ish eating of local produce (cheese! proscuitto!) and wine.

[​IMG]

Next stop, Rome for the whole of January.

10. southernlady

Doing good. Not sure why so many of us feel bloated this week.

11. southernlady

Good on staying steady, BOO on the fatigue. Make sure you get a full set of labs. Low iron markers, low vit D, low B12 are all the ones I can think of that can cause fatigue. On the other hand, it might not be DS related. Not everything is but your labs are the first place to check.

12. southernlady

OMG, you are a walking machine! That is awesome. That plate looks great. I wish I could drink wine (or any alcohol). It's not fun being allergic to it.

13. JackieOnLine

Life: you are doing it right! :thumbsup:

14. juliebird4828

juliebird4828 Well-Known Member

LW 153
    TW 153
    Much like the rest, bloating has been an issue and is in direct correlation to food choices. I also did very well with fats and protein- so I suspect that is what I didn't gain with the carb creep of the holidays.

15. JackieOnLine

pretty sure it's the toast