Sunday Weigh In (12/22/2019)

Last week 115.8
This week 115.2. I seem to have settled in at this weight for now.

I’ve resisted making Christmas goodies so far but think I’m making a batch of fudge and some clusters this afternoon. I enjoy making them. I want to make tamales but not today, I need a whole day! First thing in the morn is my mammogram, my gift to myself ! They say 66 here xmas day,I can take that.

I’d sure like to go into town for the free concert Jake Hoot is doing 1-4-20 to thank his supporters for voting him Voice winner but I know it’ll be jam packed. Everyone here is so proud! He’s such a nice guy.

Last week 208
This week 204

I am getting a stent because I did have dilation done during the EGD and nothing really changed. Food still hurts and makes me nauseous especially the first meal of the day.

The surgical report says "The rest of the stomach demonstrated evidence of prior sleeve with slight narrowing and angulation at the incisura..."

"Findings: Mildly narrow or stenotic antral stomach which did allow the endoscope to pass even in retroflexed position which dilated this area. No ulcers or lesions otherwise identified. Duodenoileal anastomosis widely patent.

Last week 115.8
This week 115.2. I seem to have settled in at this weight for now.

I’ve resisted making Christmas goodies so far but think I’m making a batch of fudge and some clusters this afternoon. I enjoy making them. I want to make tamales but not today, I need a whole day! First thing in the morn is my mammogram, my gift to myself ! They say 66 here xmas day,I can take that.

I’d sure like to go into town for the free concert Jake Hoot is doing 1-4-20 to thank his supporters for voting him Voice winner but I know it’ll be jam packed. Everyone here is so proud! He’s such a nice guy.
Doing good.

Due to limited space in our RV, Christmas goodies don’t really get made. It’s helped me avoid most of them that way.
Last week 208
This week 204

I am getting a stent because I did have dilation done during the EGD and nothing really changed. Food still hurts and makes me nauseous especially the first meal of the day.

The surgical report says "The rest of the stomach demonstrated evidence of prior sleeve with slight narrowing and angulation at the incisura..."

"Findings: Mildly narrow or stenotic antral stomach which did allow the endoscope to pass even in retroflexed position which dilated this area. No ulcers or lesions otherwise identified. Duodenoileal anastomosis widely patent.
I'm sorry your first meal is still an issue. I hope you find a way to fix it. Good on your weight.

I'm up to 148. Stress eating, holiday eating, traveling, out of my routine, etc. You name it - I have the excuse ready.

The weather is mild and perfect for walking. I'm off for 2 weeks and will refocus my eating.

Merry Christmas!

Whenever there's time in their schedule. Hopefully before the end of the year but that might be too much to ask.
maybe it will happen, I hope!

I weighed today and I was 130 in my coat, so probably 128 not in my coat. so about the same, Liz was right.

but I have the bloat! too many treats. it's so dark I feel I "deserve" them. I need to stop that, if I keep it up til spring I'll be sorry!

maybe it will happen, I hope!

I weighed today and I was 130 in my coat, so probably 128 not in my coat. so about the same, Liz was right.

but I have the bloat! too many treats. it's so dark I feel I "deserve" them. I need to stop that, if I keep it up til spring I'll be sorry!

I am with you here, Jackie. Let's refocus!

Latest posts

Back