Sunday Weigh In (12/16/2018)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 141
This week 142, I’m seeing the result of not having butter coffee every morning and have yet figured out how to get my fat intake back up.

And today is hubby’s 8th surgiversary. We were in NYC at Weill Cornell today.

A few weeks ago 127.8
Today 122.6

One yr labs showed I am a bit anemic. I have redoubled my efforts to eat more protein and be more adherent with vitamins. I got off my schedule when I left my job and have been working at my other 2 jobs, getting another schedule together. I do better with a little more structure, I guess. I appreciate this space and hope you all have an amazing week!

LW: 130
TW: 131.9

Bunny 6.6 pounds (she needs to be more)

the almost 2 pounds more I totally ate on over the stress of the last week at my old job and my anxiety over the new one starting tomorrow.
I got a digital scale because my old dog needs closer monitoring. in fact, I think I will post her weight here, too, so I can find it. :p
And today is hubby’s 8th surgiversary

tell him Happy Surgiversary!

Driving to St Louis early in the morning to catch a flight to San Diego then get picked up to go to Mexicali.

you are SO close to being on the other side.....:geek:

Last edited:
Last week 302.6
This week 299.8
Driving to St Louis early in the morning to catch a flight to San Diego then get picked up to go to Mexicali.:eek:
Happy 200's!! Way to go. Safe travels to Mexicali and let us know how it's going.
A few weeks ago 127.8
Today 122.6

One yr labs showed I am a bit anemic. I have redoubled my efforts to eat more protein and be more adherent with vitamins. I got off my schedule when I left my job and have been working at my other 2 jobs, getting another schedule together. I do better with a little more structure, I guess. I appreciate this space and hope you all have an amazing week!
Good on the weight loss.

What iron are you taking? Brand/type/and how much? Most of us are anemic. And most of us do not absorb oral iron. I stopped throwing oral iron at me and have gotten iron infusions as well.
LW: 130
TW: 131.9

Bunny 6.6 pounds (she needs to be more)

the almost 2 pounds more I totally ate on over the stress of the last week at my old job and my anxiety over the new on starting tomorrow.
I got a digital scale because my old dog needs closer monitoring. in fact, I think I will post her weight here, too, so I can find it. :p

tell him Happy Surgiversary!

you are SO close to being on the other side.....:geek:
Sounds like you stabilized, even if you gained some. Good luck tomorrow.
Sorry Bunny needs to gain. I have one I am watching closely (a geriatric cat).

I had to cut out my daily banana but it was worth it! Once I get back down to goal, I'll adjust and see if I can get it back a few days a week! Why do bananas have to have sooo many carbs?? :frown: So 2 pounds to my LOL at my PCP goal (175 was my wish weight, 155 was my dream weight, and my PCP wanted me in a normal BMI... I feel bad I laughed at him and told him to get real :ROFLMAO:) weight then I was going to lose an additional 5 pounds after 1/1/19. I'm still in shock every-time I get on the scale and it below 155.:D

I had to cut out my daily banana but it was worth it! Once I get back down to goal, I'll adjust and see if I can get it back a few days a week! Why do bananas have to have sooo many carbs?? :frown: So 2 pounds to my LOL at my PCP goal (175 was my wish weight, 155 was my dream weight, and my PCP wanted me in a normal BMI... I feel bad I laughed at him and told him to get real :ROFLMAO:) weight then I was going to lose an additional 5 pounds after 1/1/19. I'm still in shock every-time I get on the scale and it below 155.:D
Yeah, I know what you mean about bananas. I use that fruit as a maybe once a year treat. Not only lots of carbs but high glycemic as well!

Yeah, I know what you mean about bananas. I use that fruit as a maybe once a year treat. Not only lots of carbs but high glycemic as well!

dang!

a friend told me her husband read an article that said people who drink a glass of OJ every day (not an orange, has to be the juice he said) have a much lower rate of dementia so -without looking any further - I decided to get some. I can't believe how sweet it tastes!

guess if I had to choose between diabetes and dementia, I'd go with the diabetes....which of course is a risk factor for dementia later on. o_O

Latest posts

Back