Sunday Weigh In (12/15/2019)

wooHOO, go, Liz! this is a hard time of year not to gain weight, after all.

I forgot to weigh at work again and will have to update Monday. and, let's use those Christmas emojis while we can!

:presenttree1:
:pileofpresents:

wooHOO, go, Liz! this is a hard time of year not to gain weight, after all.

I forgot to weigh at work again and will have to update Monday. and, let's use those Christmas emojis while we can!

:presenttree1:
:pileofpresents:
Update when you can. And yes, I love the Christmas ones.
It’s not so hard when we aren’t eating with the kids much this month or out. What changed here is it’s hilly and there is a bunch of hiking trails that are part of this city owned park where the campground is located. Hills tend to go up and down, and enough up burns fat.

Last week 209
This week 208

I get the results of my EGD on Thursday. I heard from a nurse who heard from another nurse that I had some narrowing. But we'll see what that means.

Last week 209
This week 208

I get the results of my EGD on Thursday. I heard from a nurse who heard from another nurse that I had some narrowing. But we'll see what that means.
My question would be, why are the nurses passing along personal information?

Today 148.5
Last week 150

This week will have my 1 year surgiversary and so today I went to the big thrift store and meandered around. The size 8 jeans I bought are a touch too big in the waist. I bought 2 medium vests that fit well. It’s crazy, really. I am almost half what I was on surgery day.

Today 148.5
Last week 150

This week will have my 1 year surgiversary and so today I went to the big thrift store and meandered around. The size 8 jeans I bought are a touch too big in the waist. I bought 2 medium vests that fit well. It’s crazy, really. I am almost half what I was on surgery day.

clothes are the best thing about WLS....well, one of them.

Last week 184.2
This week 184.4

All the gifts are bought, now to get the last of the trappings (wrapping paper, etc).
Stable.....that’s good.
Have fun wrapping presents. I don’t let hubby do ours, it’d look like a 3 year old did it.

Today 148.5
Last week 150

Good for you.

Size 8 slim boyfriend cut fits me best. My waist is too big for a six and my butt and thighs need a size 4.

Yes, but she got the info from the other nurse who “heard” it. There is such a thing as HIPPA which precludes them from discussing people.
I am not sure what went down and specifically who said what. I was pretty groggy and her answer was pretty vague. But in case the timeline wasn't clear, I asked what did the doctor find, she didn't know so she went somewhere and came back and told me she spoke to someone I can't remember and what the doctor found.

Last edited:
I am not sure what went down and specifically who said what. I was pretty groggy and her answer was pretty vague. But in case the timeline wasn't clear, I asked what did the doctor find, she didn't know so she went somewhere and came back and told me she spoke to someone I can't remember and what the doctor found.
That’s where the doctor should have come and talked to you or to your representative so that it would be straight from him.

Latest posts

Back